Loreena

Is Spirituality The Key To All Of .. ?

22 posts in this topic

Is spirituality the final answer to all of Life's problems, questions and issues. Can everything be truly rooted in spirituality alone. Is there something else along with it.

key-antique-in-lock-stock-100674745-orig

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

In my opinion "The Path" is only the beginning.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

3 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

In my opinion "The Path" is only the beginning.

Which path, did you mean spiritual path.

9 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Is spirituality the final answer to all of Life's problems, questions and issues.

No, Science is half , spirituality is half. Science is search in objective world, spirituality is search in subjective world. India neglected science and suffered a lot.

Edited by Prabhaker

Yeah, I'll go as far to say Enlightenment is only the Beginning.

In my beliefs, many of the Ancients were Enlightened.

What will one do when they are Enlightened?

Just sit around blissed out?

No, it's a new beginning, a new life starts there.

A life we are all meant to have.

Also I believe humanity is in a fallen state...

...as Mythology says all over the world

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

1 minute ago, Lha Bho said:

Also I believe humanity is in a fallen state...

That's the golden line.

Just now, Loreena said:

That's the golden line.

What do you mean?

9 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

No, Science is half , spirituality is half. Science is search in objective world, spirituality is search in subjective world. India neglected science and suffered a lot.

I believe that all Spiritual "things" can potentially be figured out Scientifically as well. 

Science is still in it's infancy. Spirituality is Ancient. Let's see what happens when the former catches up with the latter. 

E.g. Science cannot currently measure or even detect whatever 'Consciousness' is... I believe that it potentially can.

1 minute ago, Lha Bho said:

I believe that all Spiritual "things" can potentially be figured out Scientifically as well. 

As far as I know , it can't. You can't reduce consciousness into an object. Many people think that they will find scientific methodologies to reach enlightenment. They are wrong.

Science is only in it's infancy. How long has it been around? In 10 to 20 years smartphones will be old fashioned technology.

4 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

Science is only in it's infancy.

Unless science accepts meditation as valid method of inquiry, it can't know consciousness. 

@Prabhaker Like I said, in it's infancy. Give it some time? Maybe when in its adulthood.

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

Just now, Snick said:

This has nothing to do with discussion! 

The objective world is investigated by mind, by rational and logic analyze, via empiric studies, mathematical algoritms etcetera, this is a fact! And we refer to this type of investigation as science! 

The objective world doesn't depend less on science because of current progress, if science is it's infancy has nothing to do with discussion! 

I was just defending my belief that science can potentially figure out Spiritual things such as Consciousness. My point is that you two defending your position that science can absolutely never figure it out is close minded. Because in 2017 we are not know it all's. We have a long way to go and we'll see things in our lifetime that will blow our minds.

6 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

My point is that you two defending your position that science can absolutely never figure it out is close minded.

Science is close minded, methodology of science prevents from going in. It does not recognize subjective experiences.

Two questions for both of you.

1) Are you Enlightened?

2) Are you a Cutting Edge Scientist in 2050*?

1- If not, then you don't have complete understanding on how Consciousness relates to Meditation/Self/Ego/Etc. And thus not qualified to give definitive answers of Authority, (however well informed you consider yourselves to be).

2- If not, then you don't have all the answers on how Consciousness may or may not be subject to objective Scientific observation/measurement/detection/etc. 

*I said 2050 because Science is always growing in its knowledge, and the tools we may need at our disposal to research Consciousness have probably most likely not even begun to be invented yet.

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

2 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

1) Are you Enlightened?

India has produced many enlightened people , who are well educated, and understand limitation of scientific methods. They have already answered these questions.

I'm not convinced that Science cannot potentially research Consciousness.

Personally I don't believe it will happen within the next several millennia, (granted Humanity survives that long without destroying everything).

Also I hope by this time that Humanity will reach a point where Meditation and Subjective Experience of Consciousness (Enlightenment) will overcome Science.

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

Is spirituality the final answer to all of Life's problems, questions and issues. Can everything be truly rooted in spirituality alone. Is there something else along with it.

key-antique-in-lock-stock-100674745-orig

reality is literally relative to your perspective.  you see and hear and experience based on your attitude and perspective.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Snick said:

@Lha Bho You obviously didn't invest any time in my proof! 

Consciousness will NEVER be discovered by science! 

Spirituality and Science has an intersection point, other than that it's different realms! 

Spirituality = Nonduality (Math doesn't apply here, 1=100) 

Science = Duality (borders, subject-object) 

Different realms you see! You can't find something hidden in my house by looking in your house! No matter how good you will know your house in the future. 

Looking at a Tree and admiring the Nature is different than doing experiments to discover Photosynthesis and etc Scientifically.

But that doesn't mean Science can't research Photosynthesis/etc.

The understanding of Consciousness Scientifically VS Meditating Consciously would likely follow the same suit.

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons