Martin123

Leo Your Soup Upgrade!

8 posts in this topic

Add a little cream  ans blend it!!!

it tastes like heaven i promise!!!! ??????

@Leo Gura

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

try plain/sour yoghurt ;)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I've been making roasted veggies for awhile now. I will cut up and roast a whole cookie sheet of my favorite veggies under the oven broiler (or the grill in the summertime). Just coat them with oil and seasoning and stir occasionally. They get a nice char flavor. I was going to try adding them to broth next time!

Edited by DJ
typo

Oh.. timing of the video! After performing all Sunday long, all night vomiting then I coached all of the students & staff members of another studio the day after..wish I did such a thing on last Saturday... and I would like to invent a soup to even out the emotions.. that was an interesting self-inquiry: who is really this strong and positive? I'm 100% positive, that was 'not me':)

Edited by Sevi

@Leo Gura if you wait to add the olive oil right before you eat it you can save some of the benefits of the healthy olive oil.  Olive oil loses almost all of its nutritional value after being heated to a certain point. 

On 4/27/2017 at 6:38 PM, Bronsoval said:

@Leo Gura if you wait to add the olive oil right before you eat it you can save some of the benefits of the healthy olive oil.  Olive oil loses almost all of its nutritional value after being heated to a certain point. 

This is why we coconut oil or ghee it, they are the safest oils when cooking.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E