faith

Real Results Only Start Showing After You're 25

22 posts in this topic

This isn't necessarily completely true! I did personal development from when I was 15 stumbled across Leo's videos and was able to overcome significantly the social anxieties I had and gain confidence and humour. But yes the not fully developed part is true, most of my goals are to do with approval and impressing girls at this stage so as I age I guess real motivations ect come in later as I experience more of life :)

It also depends on your surroundings, what type of environment you grow up in, who do you getting advice from as a teenager.

Nowadays a teenager can equip her/him self with a life changing personal development materials from as young as age 14, & if you started to develop your self early in life, when get to be 25 you will be a bullet prof, you could take on any challenge that comes to your way.

Now we the internet, all the information that we want is on our finger tips, Lets come together and show our young stars the benefits of starting to take care of the biz early on.

At some point i do regret that i didn't start to get busy before i was 26.

But hey, i am doing my best now to pay for those years that i have wasted, as a young star.

Real Results you Can Start to See them, As Early as You Want!