Loreena

There Is No Real Love In This World.

90 posts in this topic

On 2017-4-23 at 9:19 AM, Loreena said:

There is no real love in this world.

Why not? :)

These are my 2 favourite clips on love / relationships so far. The same things said in two different ways.

Yes. I feel that they are both right. You still have to commit to yourself fully when you're with someone. It's like you're single, but you're not.

@Loreena “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi :) 

In my experience, we're all love - but one can feel it only after stripping off the fear. Great example are little kids, they are so full of love, some call it "pure", because they still haven't developed the ego. As they start to get older, life happens and they block themselfes because the ego is scared AF of every next relationship. 

You know I've seen it mentioned a few times on threads today people mentioning a love like children have, but personally I wouldn't choose that at all compared to the love I feel now.

Why? Because I still have that pure love with my wife that children feel. We play and act like little kids together all the time, but we have that and more. We have the unadulterated innocent love of children, we have the love of best friends and partners, we have the love that comes with sexual intimacy, the love that comes with bonding as husband and wife, and so many other flavors. 

Love is a jewel with many facets and flavors and I am so blessed and incredibly grateful to have a relationship whose light shines upon and through all it's many different sides. We don't have to only choose one and lose out on all the rest.

8 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

@Loreena OSHO: Love Is Authentic Only When It Gives Freedom

I haven't watched this yet, but I at least resonate with the title. When I proposed to my wife, I did so by creating a circle out of flower petals, but leaving a space in the circle, so it wasn't closed. I stood in the space left open in that circle and told her my love for you will always be a home and like all homes it has a door. You will always hold the key to that door and can come and go as you wish so this home never becomes a cage. I've lived by this principle of freedom at all times in our relationship.

It's a big part of why I have an open marriage and we both can choose to be with whoever we want. We earn each others want and desire by how we love and treat each other. We nurture and build, rather than force or obligate. Having the courage to risk losing each other and not have any contractual certainty, while loving each other wholeheartedly anyways and protecting the trust between us in the process.

Edited by Salaam

Love will be really beautiful if people just stop fucking up each other so much. 

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena In my experience, "fucking up each other" is really beautiful, because that's the moment when the ego can be dissolved, and only then you can experience true love. The way I see it: the relationship with the other person (boyfriend/friend/family) is our mirror. In this mirror, we can see all of our fears, that are the product of our ego. When we get "hurt by" other person and approach to that situation mindfully (not from a victim mentality), we can then realize the corelation between hurt and ego. The mirror (ego + fears) breaks and all you are left with is love. You realize that you are love. But the thing is, there are sooo many mirrors for you to break... and that's the beauty of it :) It's a beautiful and a lifechanging experience, so don't be afraid to get hurt because you will experience the true love that you are :) 

no, there is no love or true love... listen to leo's video on youtube about why women fall for assholes... it explains many things... it is somewhat messed up.. there is no love... attraction like that explained is not love...

Raise a dog for a few years :)

B R E A T H E

I was referring to humans. Not pets. 

(I am aware pets give unconditional love.)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena

Correct if you mean what we call human love. 

Here, for your delight :)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com