Progress

Eye Of Truth

4 posts in this topic

Almost inately I've always had a fascination with how and why people act a certain way. This curiousity has allowed me to observe much more consciously about social interactions and why/how they form from personal experiences. 

These experiences have allowed me to relate to people and see through others as I was once in a situation of the same nature(notice how I didn't use of the same situation) in other words, seeing the truth of the person's action(and through it them within the actions regard). 

As a byproduct, I've learned to use truth to get to people, sometimes in a loving way and sometimes in a more cutthroat sense. How you ask? Simple, Just observe people and therefore relate with your own experiences(More empathy=More accurate)

When you see through people's actions and why they do what they do, You can project that knowledge with a simple face indicating you know what their ulterior motives are. Your vibe will give it off that you know. If you are competent enough, you can make comments with that vibe.

This frightens people, but at the same time they're super curious on what you know. So in a sense you are like a horror movie. By default if you do see through people's machinations, an insecurity can be striked. You are essentially threatening to purge evil at its core. Boy do people hate that, especially people who are not use to purging themselves spiritually. 

You can also use this in a way to express your love sharply. By seeing through people, you can see their weakpoints. What moves their soul? What are they passionate about? Insecure about? Love doing? Want did they always want to talk about but just couldn't? If you can target what their soul (buried subconscious if you want to be so scientific) wants in a gentle and understanding manner, It'll be hard for them to not be very close friends with you.

Of course you can only use this to be more loving if you're open-minded care about deep conversations and you yourself(soulwise) want to be around loving people. You must essentially learn how beautiful truly connecting with people is to want to use truth to connect with more. Once you start seeing the truth of people which starts with yourself, you will know why people act the way the

The way you treat people will in a sense function like you are acid to them. It will bring out what is in them. For example someone who loves to explore and enjoy life will be responded with your love for life and someone who secretly tries to assert his ego will be called out at the core issue.(To be purged) Socializing will flow and you naturally gravitate to what you truly want and shaft out the narcassitic people. 

Why am I telling you this little secret? Well this is but mental masturbation on here. Not everyone will even understand what I'm talking about. You'll have to find out if its true or not. Beyond that only a good chunk of people are naturally empathic(or care for it) and truly willing to learn about how people work consciously in their own lives. Relating to others is in fact, Relating to yourself. Humans aren't as different as you think! The mechanism are the same, but which mechanism turns on depends on the situation.

Photo-Lion Statue

(Article sourced from link in signature)

IMG_0234.jpg

@Progress I found this topic quite fascinating too, this was a very exciting read.

If someone else would be also able to bring something out from you, what would you like that thing to be? :) because it seems that you're good at that;  like being a doctor and able to heal others; but if you had a chance to find another doctor, what would be your thing that you'd wanted to come about so that you'd enjoy the result or appreciate the process? :)

7 hours ago, Progress said:

in other words, seeing the truth of the person's action

Does this mean seeing the major/real motive of that action? 

And I wondered what is the relevance that you thought, between your subject and the picture? Is it like, knowing people inside out well, but yet not using your power in a corrupted way? Using your ability to protect more than attack? I wondered:)

Edited by Sevi

@Sevi Thank you for reading!(It is a little long of a post)

Well the only things they could truly bring out is a truth itself. So the options are more limited(Which truth?). I'd like them to show me something magical about the world and therefore myself. Perhaps in a sense discover something brand new or rediscover something brand new. 

Yes, seeing the truth of the person's action does mean seeing the real motive. 

Well frankly the picture vibed most with what this post was about and I like to use only photos I took whenever possible. It was a quick intuitive pick. In regards to your question, Yes its important to use truth in a loving way. It is a double edged sword. You can use it to strike at people which overall makes people distance themselves from you and opportunity with it. It is not our place to "purge" people, if they are willing go slow and steady. That being said I do use it in a cutthroat sense if someone around me repeatedly tries to machinate the same trick. On the other side, If you use truth to get to what people's "soul" want and connect with them. Very deep and high conscious conversations and friendships can arise. There is a bit of a difference between a relationship based on high consciousness topics and one based on love although it is of the same nature. Also with using truth, you can become close with anyone regardless of social structures. This absolutely does not mean you ignore social structures and culture, but rather hack at any weakness it possesses.(Some people aren't worth the time to hack through). 

10 hours ago, Progress said:

Well the only things they could truly bring out is a truth itself. So the options are more limited(Which truth?).

In that sense yes, we can say truth is limited, that's something obvious and clear; but the expressions of it especially through our way of experiencing it can be limitless, especially if we care to look for it and can be brave to grasp. Not even getting too deep about life matters, but just when we are capable of opening ourselves to different or unexpected 'occurrings',  the things we learn or discover about ourselves and life can be quite surprising, for me actually it's 'magical' in that sense.

10 hours ago, Progress said:

I'd like them to show me something magical about the world and therefore myself. Perhaps in a sense discover something brand new or rediscover something brand new. 

This reminded me a memory of mine, 

Years ago, back in my country one day I was in a different city for an event, that morning I woke up and said to myself out of nowhere "magic is our power -as a human being- to transform" then I laughed at my 'out of nowhere morning philosophy', then somehow I ended up in a supermarket a short while later, then found this book right away 'Sorcerer's Crossing' by Taisha Abelar.. the title in my language was a little different..

I had known Caslos Castaneda's books back then, but I never knew, Don Juan's American-Indian group of friends: 'sorcerers', this book was very similar teachings for women.

The preface was written by Carlos Castaneda where he says that, that had been an unwritten rule not to talk about these group of people under Don Juan's protection... so he was mentioning the related truth about them right in the preface after that lady wrote the book. That day was one of the days in my life, that I felt something 'magical':) and had felt a bit like 'invited' and kind of 'initiated'... that's actually a really good sensation in life to look forward to... thanks for reminding it:)

So you took the picture.. with a intuitive urge.. that's interesting, there is something in it, I like it. Thanks for taking me to some place different, for this little while!