Lorcan

Powerful,inspiring,motivational And Epic Music Post Here.

237 posts in this topic

"And in the darkest nights, if my memory serves me right.

Ill never turn back time, forgetting you but not the time".

Read the story of the album American idiot by Green Day and this song will become even deeper than before.

Had some of my best DMT trips to this song :-)

What's inspirational to one person may not be to somebody else. Music is too subjective to say "this is inspirational, epic, motivational etc and this is not". The music you posted it just very grandiose dramatic stuff like themes from films and video games. Like a stereotype of motivational music. I don't find that particularly inspiring. You should let people post whatever actually inspires them rather than your definition of inspirational. 

On 28/08/2017 at 1:48 AM, ParanoidAndroid said:

What's inspirational to one person may not be to somebody else. Music is too subjective to say "this is inspirational, epic, motivational etc and this is not". The music you posted it just very grandiose dramatic stuff like themes from films and video games. Like a stereotype of motivational music. I don't find that particularly inspiring. You should let people post whatever actually inspires them rather than your definition of inspirational. 

On 28/08/2017 at 1:48 AM, ParanoidAndroid said:

I do not have the authority to stop anyone posting music. People can post what they want.

"inspirational ,epic, motivational"  is just a vague general guideline guideline to stop people from putting songs that they themselves do not find "inspirational ,epic, motivational". Which includes pretty much every piece of music that exists because music taste is relative.

Even sad/melancholy music can be found motivational by individual.

For example I find this somewhat motivational.

I would change the start of the post to make it more clear to people that they can post what they want but it does not let me edit it.

Time from Hans Zimmer

This guy is a genius. I always become highly motivated when I listen to this song

@lennart Yes Hans Zimmer is really a genius.

I'm going to learn how to play interstellar's main theme on piano. It's so beautiful

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

21 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@lennart Yes Hans Zimmer is really a genius.

I'm going to learn how to play interstellar's main theme on piano. It's so beautiful

Oh yes interstellars main theme is also great :)

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.