43 minutes ago, sweatergoat said:

Is it really?

That's all up-to you my friend ;)

What you focus on grows.

B R E A T H E

Everything's gonna be alright.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

It's possible it will be alright. It is possible it may not. We all obsess over that question even though we don't know the answer. And no I don't believe the silly notion that if you think it will be alright and have faith then everything will magically work out. Open mindedness I do feel would help with the worrying.

Edited by TeamBills

Are we.

Going?

Be alright.

Yes. 

We are all being right.

Going too.

Yes im fine.

I am always going to be alright. I am rite/choice free will. I can. I have my right to be all. Yes we are.

I love mycellf.

I love you.

Thanks ya. I just hate the fact that suffering even exist. Like i could go out and better my life (or even become enlightened "if it happens") but somewhere out there theres always going to be someone living in pain. Its just hurts.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

The reason you think that suffering is not "alright," and why pain is a bad thing, is that you presume these are inherently wrong or bad.

Physical/emotional suffering only exists as negative if you believe that suffering is negative. Suffering is a MAJOR part of human reality throughout known history

@sweatergoat 

If you're going through serious problems I wouldn't recommend worrying about other people. You have enough to worry about with yourself. I know that sounds mean but if you are in a life or death situation then that is my feeling.

@Wyatt Leo said something like that on the forum. I really liked it. Most of the time it is hard for me to implement the material even if it sounds good or correct to me. Does anyone else have that problem? Leo was talking about being neutral to feelings and to stop labeling them as good or bad, but just as "being". I can see how that would take pain away, but I struggle with implementing most of this stuff. Luckily, not everything.

Edited by TeamBills