Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erlend

Molly For Personal/spiritual Growth

23 posts in this topic

Hey folks

Does MDMA have potential in personal and spiritual growth? Or is it just a mindless drug that can't help? 

Ive heard different things from different sources, but would assume it has potential. 

Molly and I, Molly and I

What a spiritual duo we are

But when she goes away

For a week and a day

Am I a person, a thing, or a star?

Heard it's been used for therapy and know someone who has tried it and experienced letting go of strong old feelings of not being able to forgive past events. Unless someone posts some solid research on this stuff the answers here won't be much to go on though.

@MsNobody Hah my bad someone actually linked something already.

Edited by HelloThere

I believe so, It helped me realize some stuff about myself. I have a thread about my experience, here it is if your interested.

Yes MDMA especially on higher doses has effects just like other psychedelics (LSD, Mushrooms, etc) and can help you connect to love, connection and empathy towards others, music, energy and perspective shifts, and you can reach enlightenment or a state of ecstasy (that's why it's called XTC) on it if used properly and with the right intention. Get your shit from the deep web not from the streets. Your welcome. 

In my experience you don't even have to dose that high. One legit tab of MDMA was a glorius joyride of vibrating, high frequency love and joy and sensory enhancement for me, and I'm experienced with mushrooms and LSD, extensively. Mind you, if I'd had another tab I would've scarfed it back four hours into the trip in order to extend it bit. Some nice stuff that MDMA.

Edited by FirstglimpseOMG

You just can't roll to often, it's a powerful substance. Also I agree, don't buy it off the streets, get yourself some real stuff.

5 hours ago, Valentin said:

Have you guys heard of this plant based mdma? It's been getting more and more popular lately. https://www.katy.love/

That's interesting. I wonder if they're onto something. At least they tell you what the general ingredients are, so we can research them & their effects. It would be nice to see a real (REVIEWS) section, not just a few screenies of people's raving comments. I'm sure there are reviews available elsewhere online mind you.

I have heard of katy before, seems like it could be a hit or miss. I am tempted to try it out.

I don't think I'd be sending that bunch $15 for an evening of 'I wonder if I'm high yet'. Real MDMA at ten bucks a pop removes any doubts about what you just swallowed an hour ago. ZOOOOOOOMMM!!

@FirstglimpseOMG My approach is why not try and see? If I like it I might get it again and if it has no effect then I won't buy it again. Obviously it won't be anywhere near mdma level.

Here are the reviews from the well trusted electronic music blogs:

http://edm.com/articles/2016/9/9/limitless-life-katy

http://www.magneticmag.com/2016/11/meet-katy-the-natural-alternative-to-molly---does-it-really-work/

I personally don't do mdma anymore because it makes me feel very sick but I would try this one since it's more natural..

Edited by Valentin

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

I've done it a couple times at festivals and can't say it did anything for my personal growth. But I have heard people who claimed that MDMA opened them up spiritually, notably Sam Harris and Tony Hsieh.

13 hours ago, nightrider1435 said:

@FirstglimpseOMG My approach is why not try and see? If I like it I might get it again and if it has no effect then I won't buy it again. Obviously it won't be anywhere near mdma level.

I guess you're right bud, maybe worth the experiment. They seem sketchy to me due to the fact that they recommended alcohol consumption as an enhancer to the effect of their pill, and they seem to be flakey on the actual testing and any real deep research or understanding of their little cocktail. It appears that customer feedback makes up an ongoing base for their claims. It would actually be cool to hear what your impressions are if you do part with a few bucks to check it out. ;)

I imagine it's a preference thing for me if I'm sending off money & taking chances on the return. I'm more intriqued by some of those designer drug labs that ship AL-LAD & 1P LSD, etc, for about 10 bucks a hit. I get excited when I see a live review/comments section and lots of customers are able to submit and see their reviews, uncensored. Not to hijack the thread though, any reports on katy would be great.