Stoica Doru

Do You Think That Society Will Wake Up Eventually?

17 posts in this topic

I'm referring here to the mainstream people that are having a escapist lifestyle and chase around for sex, fame and money. I wonder how long it will take for their counciousness to rise above the hedonistic and material ilusions. 

My opinion is that suffering will make them want to stop chasing around their own tail eventually, and look for a higher purpose instead. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

Younger people nowadays are more awake than their elder.  Let's hope that they can stay awake and curious when they too get older.

22 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

I'm referring here to the mainstream people that are having a escapist lifestyle and chase around for sex, fame and money. I wonder how long it will take for their counciousness to rise above the hedonistic and material ilusions. 

My opinion is that suffering will make them want to stop chasing around their own tail eventually, and look for a higher purpose instead. 

Its already happening. Pay attentionn to what is going on around you.
Look at Trump n shit. Humanity is dealing with its collective shadow.
Light-workers are processing the front-lines of emotional baggage.
Things are happening, and they are not random. Time has come, it is an exciting time to be alive. Ascension is inevitable. 
And i don' t care if it sounds too new-agey and woowoo.
It is the truth.
So get on board, and make sure you are not left behind. Not that you could be, but you are either gonna jump in with excitement, or dragged into it by life.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Yes because presence and truth is contagious and very confronting for darkness. I think a snowball effect is in place.

Better focusing on yourself than worrying about others.

That's what 99% of people do, worrying about others, look at how it serves them.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Will be a very very tough battle. Overcoming your animalistic operating system is not quite an easy job. The social constructions on top of that don't really make things easier. We should never take things for granted. And give our 100 percent to smoothen and stimulate that "transition" for our societies. Even though the game is a total illusion.

2 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

Younger people nowadays are more awake than their elder.

What evidence do you have to prove this blanket statement? Not necessarily true, "younger people" just have different focuses/conversations, not more awakened, I may suggest a bit more self absorbed, mildly narcissistic, and less tolerant than their prior.

@TJM1959 I was thinking more of mainstream media and how the younger generation can smell the bullshit being presented to them.  This alone tells us that they are more aware of their surroundings.

Ok, would deff agree to smell of bullshit! There's power in transparency, observation and paying attention. The value of being an "observer", let's see how this generation manifests itself.

7 minutes ago, TJM1959 said:

There's power in transparency, observation and paying attention. The value of being an "observer", let's see how this generation manifests itself.

Spot on.

Hope for the best but expect nothing.

Although, we've had a alot of time to enlighten as a species so a realistic viewpoint is useful in navigating in life.

5 hours ago, Stoica Doru said:

that suffering will make them want to stop

My concern is that, collectively, it will not. Embedded systemic issues. Its been documented thru research/study that the suffering will only force/drive one to generate more sex, fame, money, etc...not enough, more of the same. I wish I knew what would have us wake the fuck up and live in appreciation. So much more work to do, but for now, all anyone who subscribes to this work, especially here, can do is get themselves in amazing shape. Be the inspiration and change you want to see in the world. Will it happen in your or I's lifetime, maybe not. And, we have the full right to aspire to absolute greatness within our selves and create it in others. Off my soapbox now.

Its Inevitable - light/truth only multiplies.

I remember the days about a decade ago where only a few people knew the things we are aware of and were classed and called as "The Crazy Ones" but now there are thousands if not millions worldwide that are becoming aware of this inner-knowledge or universal knowledge (if you will).

B R E A T H E

I think the average level of consciousness is rising; slowly but surely. In the end will all of us be "enlightened"? Maybe, but we'll probably die out as a species before that happens

7 hours ago, Erlend said:

probably die out as a species before that happens

Wouldn't that suck,,,we implode somehow, self-destruct, like a collective sabotage. Not being all doom and gloom but our collective consciousness seems off rail, reactionary, mostly self-focused. How can life serve me versus how can I be in-service. Just my noticing, dang it.

I think the internet is a game-changer. The prevalence of easily spread information does produce a snowball effect for positive change in my opinion. The kids don't really think about it that way because they've grown up with the internet and sort of assume it was always there, meanwhile mom & dad have only had this for the last few decades. How can the effect of an awakening world not be catalyzed by such ease of global communication. It's my hope anyway, that with the internet and a new generation of more and more aware people, we will manage enough sustainable momentum here where we all do start to tip the scales. We're all likely fucked otherwise.

5 hours ago, FirstglimpseOMG said:

I think the internet is a game-changer. The prevalence of easily spread information does produce a snowball effect for positive change in my opinion. The kids don't really think about it that way because they've grown up with the internet and sort of assume it was always there, meanwhile mom & dad have only had this for the last few decades. How can the effect of an awakening world not be catalyzed by such ease of global communication. It's my hope anyway, that with the internet and a new generation of more and more aware people, we will manage enough sustainable momentum here where we all do start to tip the scales. We're all likely fucked otherwise.

Agreed, wrote an article on this the other day http://davidkloos.weebly.com/main/the-shift-of-the-internet-drugs-honesty-and-love

Also, recently 300k (+100k on a dutch vid site) people saw Nellie peaking through another dimension :)

Stuff like this is creating a huuuge shift, the funny thing is is that's it's creeping slowly, but the newer generation are way way different, muuch more openminded and deconditioned (though still largely los, but you sort of need to let everything go before the truth can be revealed).

Edited by AlwaysBeNice