The Universe

What Is The "ultimate" Stage Of Silence That One Can Feel

19 posts in this topic

I know that to describe that would be difficult but i really need a answer on what could be the benefits of Silence ( of the outside and the inside > mind ) : God, Oneness, Peacefulness, Happiness maybe...please name those for me from your personnal experiences :).

15 minutes ago, The Universe said:

benefits of Silence ( of the outside and the inside > mind ) 

Silence and mind can't exist together.  Silence is serene, tranquil, cool. It is ecstasy without any excitement. You feel contentment , as if you have arrived home. 

It is much more than that only something can be said about it. If you will become greedy to find such state, you will miss.

Just now, Prabhaker said:

Silence and mind can't exist together.  Silence is serene, tranquil, cool. It is ecstasy without any excitement. You feel contentment , as if you have arrived home. 

It is much more than that only something can be said about it. If you will become greedy to find such state, you will miss.

But to such a extent of having this State of Consciousness what would happen ?

@The Universe Any theoretical knowledge will create more and more hindrances, you can't reach ecstasy without facing sufferings. Be prepared to accept anything that comes in your way without judging.

Just now, Prabhaker said:

@The Universe Any theoretical knowledge will create more and more hindrances, you can't reach ecstasy without facing sufferings. Be prepared to accept anything that comes in your way without judging.

To Awoken the Ying and the Yang is to understand the Tao. When you understand the Tao and you accept it there is no problem, "life becomes a dance, a game, a joyous cosmology"- Alan Watts. 

But to not judge it has to be the hardest part. :) Thank You for this reminder. I'll be prepared for the next shitty moment :). Life Happens.

You can't find god without silence, it is impossible.

Everything arise out of silence, yet everyone is afraid of it ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

That is SO sutely True :);) 

@The Universe

The ultimate stage of silence is the silence of the soul. When everything else becomes silence and the soul emerges to speak. That's the stage that connects to the consciousness of the universe. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Silence is key turn ready. Now only to open up.one needs no words only slince.

Action. Body. Eyes. Interaction/handshake hug or close.

This is the story.. Only words inform mind one receiver intent. Vs..

If truth and authentic was said. How it can be mis concepts. 

Our i interaction or vibes is language never taught. Only words.

Words hurt. 

Body language. Vibration. Eye contact speak lowder than words.

Example..... I love mycellf/ i love you.

12 hours ago, Loreena said:

@The Universe

The ultimate stage of silence is the silence of the soul. When everything else becomes silence and the soul emerges to speak. That's the stage that connects to the consciousness of the universe. 

Well i'd like to experience THAT ! ?

7 hours ago, blazed said:

Unfortunately...

I think this is the reason most people on the spiritual path can't experience it.

It is the shift in perspective, the powerful realization you was always experiencing.

Not some shiny cool thing that the ego wants to experience lol, that's just like everything else we do in our lives....

So is it simply being on the "ecstasy" of love, joy and Happiness of Being for everything and everybody, every second of your life ?

On 4/17/2017 at 11:21 PM, Shin said:

Notice how they always turn on the TV or Radio or need something in the background or they feel awkward and uneasy?

If only they knew how beautiful, how wonderful, how magical and divine the silence actually is..

Or should i say in the most accurate way.. How Home it feels to be in true silence.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

22 hours ago, Loreena said:

@The Universe

7 hours ago, SOUL said:

Stop making echoes ! :D I already know that :P !

17 minutes ago, Bronsoval said:

@SOUL ha! I see what you did there lol

Well @The Universe do you have a conscious rebuttal?

Well my state of consciouness is really chaotic on those dark times because It's always altering between the ego state and the awakening state but you know... I don't really know what conscious rebuttal means ! :P

3 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Bronsoval @The Universe ..............................................................:D

................................................................................................................................... :P