username

God

15 posts in this topic

I am going to record some of my daily efforts and insights as I pursue my life purpose and raise my consciousness and try to find God.

“You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself...the height of a man's success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment. ...And this law is the expression of eternal justice. He who cannot establish dominion over himself will have no dominion over others.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

@Evilwave Heddy No clue yet

“You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself...the height of a man's success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment. ...And this law is the expression of eternal justice. He who cannot establish dominion over himself will have no dominion over others.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Looked at Trifinity Academy today

What's your life purpose my friend? 

"Don’t call it uncertainty—call it wonder. Don’t call it insecurity—call it freedom." Osho

@Juan Cruz Giusto I'm still working through the course to figure it out, and I think it might change as my consciousness changes.

For sure, I want to become completely enlightened, and I am renouncing chasing materialism to pursue spiritual development.

In terms of career and creative contribution, I want to use mathematics as my path to mastery. As for the application, I'm still undecided. I think I'd like to work on either AI, anti-aging, cancer, or genetics, but still not sure. 

I was really driven by the transhuman movement, largely because of my identification with the body and mind and wanting to optimize that. However, I have a feeling this will change a lot as I drop that and become more conscious. I might decide advancing technology might not be the best use of my skills.

@username Awesome man! I love maths! I'm a business student but I was always fond to numbers and theories. It's an incredible path to mastery and I'm sure that if you stick long enough you will eventually find something that clicks with you :D. I'm at the same stage of my calling, still looking and discovering how can I contribute my grain of sand into humanity! Keep me in touch with any new advancements! I'm super interested in how ambitious and conscious people decide to spend their lives on!

If you like science, check out David Bohm and Robert Lanza! 

"Don’t call it uncertainty—call it wonder. Don’t call it insecurity—call it freedom." Osho

Posted (edited)

@Juan Cruz Giusto I'm thinking I'm going to be somewhat of a hermit/sage type. I'm not sure if it's just by Leo's influence on me, but I am really feeling like it's the right path for me. I, of course, still want to contribute great things, but I have the feeling it will be modest in terms of notoriety/fame. I'm just looking to express my love in the way God intends, whatever that may be.  I'm learning to let go of the self-image motive and surrender to reality, work from inspiration rather than ego-gratification.

Right now, the hardest thing for me is just letting go of all the chasing of pleasures. I'm not against pleasure, but I seriously need to let go of the need for things like being loved by others, admiration ,intimacy, validation,etc.  Depending on that is really subverting my higher consciousness motives.

For instance, I have been working on letting go of my need to be a sex object to the opposite sex. I used to feel very hurt that I could not inspire lust by just walking around, and I am learning to just be okay with that instead of obsessing over my appearance.

Also, I think I'm going to opt for remaining single and focused on my life purpose, so I'm learning to deal with the implicit shame that comes from not having sex or relationships.

I'm not pursuing social status anymore either, only accepting whatever comes to me as a result of my journey and service, so I'm learning to deal with not being popular and having a high position socially.

I am here to serve reality, truth, and God, not to satiate my neediness and carnal pleasure.

What do you want to do with business? 

I own Biocentrism on audible, and I'll eventually buy Wholeness and the Implicate Order!

Edited by username

Posted (edited)

@username Business school is at a very Orange stage right now. I'm studying entrepreneurship in San Francisco son go figure... I want to have a Personal and Spiritual Development Company/Organization. I feel that these concepts and ideas should be available to everyone and there are also wonderful teachers like Sadhguru, Ken Wilber and Leo, to name a few and their influence should be much more broader than what it is right now. Also, I love to study human development in general so in the upcoming years, more and more people will become more evolved and conscious and they will be more attracted to developing their inner selves. If you check out Mindvalley, that is my benchmark.

I consider myself really ambitious and from a very young age I just wanted to create grand stuff. I have to definitely watch out my ego and not to use it as a tool to aggrandize my self-image... Regarding personal stuff, I believe that you can reach a balance and equilibrium. I'm 22, trying to figure out my Life Purpose, work on enlightenment, and work on my relationships. I'm sure that we can do all, we just need to be much more efficient that the rest of the people >D 

There has to be a balance between your humanity and your spiritual self. Being human is also divine and holy, but right now we definitely need to incline to the other end :D

Edited by Juan Cruz Giusto

1 minute ago, Juan Cruz Giusto said:

@username Business school is at a very Orange stage right now. I'm studying entrepreneurship in San Francisco son go figure... I want to have a Personal and Spiritual Development Company/Organization. I feel that these concepts and ideas should be available to everyone and there are also wonderful teachers like Sadhguru, Ken Wilber and Leo, to name a few and their influence should be much more broader than what it is right now. Also, I love to study human development in general so in the upcoming years, more and more people will become more evolved and conscious and they will be more attracted to developing their inner selves. If you check out Mindvalley, that is my benchmark.

I consider myself really ambitious and from a very young age I just wanted to create grand stuff. I have to definitely watch out my ego and not to use it as a tool to aggrandize my self-image... Regarding personal stuff, I believe that you can reach a balance and equilibrium. I'm 22, trying to figure out my Life Purpose, work on enlightenment, and work on my relationships. I'm sure that we can do all, we just need to be much more efficient that the rest of the people >D 

I think by prioritizing Truth and enlightenment, the balance will find itself. I find that I used to waste a lot of time trying to make time for things that I needed to let of anyway. The tricky thing with self-actualization work is falling into the trap of what Cal Newport calls the Any Benefit Principle. We have a tendency to neglect the deepest work for shallower work because of our capacity to rationalize it as useful, which it often is to some extent but also at the cost of another activity.

Plus, I figure if balance really is possible, I might as well commit fully to my top priorities and take care of the other stuff later, after I've become a true master.

@username I completely agree! If you are wise allocating your time you can have anything you want. If you study Daniel Ingram, he plays the guitar, base, studied medicine and i some PhD I believe, he wrote an amazing book and has a family. Plus, he is fully enlightened!!! So yeah, dont misunderstand me. The only way to achieve happiness, freedom and piece is by pursuing the Truth. I just believe that you can both enjoy your carnal pleasures and get enlightened as fuck! Definitely, the latter one has to be priority #1

Posted (edited)

@Juan Cruz Giusto I'm not that familiar with Ingram, but I doubt he is COMPLETELY enlightened. That's super rare,from what I understand. I mean like Jesus level complete Buddhahood. 

I don't think carnal pleasure has to be sacrificed at all. I do however suspect it can't be chased, nor can experience in general. 

Edited by username

@username agree 😊.. Have a nice day! 

Posted (edited)

Meditated for undefined period today.

Started reading Mastering The Core Teachings of the Buddha

Studied Bentinho Massaro's teachings

Edited by username

Reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha.

I'm taking a hiatus from the forum until having read both works and completing my additional 100 neti neti sessions.

I have noticed that a lot of my hedonistic compulsion stems from bundles of sensation/ thought stories+ pleasant body sensations. I am making progress on not getting lost in thought stories, but breaking the addiction to seeking pleasure and avoiding pain is proving most difficult.