Buba

Any real mystics/gurus who can heal incurable diseases?

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MellowEd said:

Ive had some serious injuries to my heart and head trauma with scars to show for it. 

It's a miracle I am alive. 

Ask God if He can heal you. 

I am begging God to send cure for this disease, but scientists do not even know what causes it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Diet can be a big factor for causing it. Have your tried elimination dieting?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Buba said:

I am begging God to send cure for this disease, but scientists do not even know what causes it.

Just do what my girlfriend did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Buba God rewards risks. Find an answer and try it.When you try it say God cure me.

There is a possible cure from God right here right here

1 tsp organic ginger powder

1tsp white sesame seeds

1tsp jaggery

Grind together and add 4 parts milk as an anupan.
This is used as a fibromyalgia remedy with the addition of 1tsp Ashawagandha. Because of his pitta provocation we also added half a teaspoon of Guduchi.

http://ayurveda.alandiashram.org/ayurvedic-treatment/fibromyalgia

make it drink it and say God cure me, then zone out and dont think about  if it will work or not work.

Edited by Hojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I was also going to ask about your diet.

Describe an average day's food.
Then describe a bad day's diet—things you might eat in a week or so when you cheat.

My advice is if you want healing, become the healer. Let's start with diet though.

Edited by BlueOak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped eating sweet a year ago and my diet is somehow healthy. I lost 12 kg in last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OBEler said:

That's not a remission.

She had daily pain for 3 to 4 years. Now she has zero pain since over a year. It was a slow curation so every month her pain was reduced less an less .

She is the proof. Fibromyalgia can be cured.try psychedelic to see for yourself 

Did she have a depression?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, Buba said:

I stopped eating sweet a year ago and my diet is somehow healthy. I lost 12 kg in last year.

Many conditions are linked to diet, lifestyle, and emotions, so the more honest you can be, and the more specific you can be about your daily health, the more accurately someone can help you. It's not just sugar or fat intake. It could be a lack of something just as easily.

There are an abundant number of people on this forum who can offer dietary advice, some of whom likely make a living off of it, given how much they know.

If you want to know the cause of the condition, you have to look into this and any deficiencies or excesses you might have, both in diet, exercise, stress levels, behavior etc.

I know you are in a spiritual forum looking for a spiritual answer, and yes, all diseases have a spiritual component, which in my experience, often originates from an emotional/psychological response if you follow that thread back far enough. Just consider this a spiritual message to start at the basics first and work up from there.

  • Do you know if you have any vitamin or mineral deficiencies, for example?
  • Do you know how much cardio and resistance training the average person needs to do in a week, depending on their job or activity level? How much are you doing?
  • What's your weight at, and what height are you?
  • What's your emotional state on a day-to-day basis.
  • What medications are you taking?


Get very honest and reflective on your life, wherever you seek advice.

Edited by BlueOak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any of these help:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Buba said:

Did she have a depression?

Yes she had heavy depression 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Yes she had heavy depression 

Before fibromyalgia or started after fibromyalgia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Relentlessly test everything from diets, supplements, comprehensive nutritional testing, blood testing, gut microbiome, heavy metals, all the way to medical specialists, functional medicine, doctors, etc.

Begin with what has worked for others who have battled the same condition. Find these through online forums and subreddits.

Don't assume anything is safe i.e., experiment with various diets and don't assume the one you are on currently isn't causing harm. Look at your environement and contemplate whether anything in that is causing harm i.e., mould

Look at things from nature's perspective and contemplate. What is currently out of whack nature wise in regards to your health and lifestyle? How far removed are you from a natural environment inc. type of diet? 

Take ownership.

Good luck! 

Source: I've had a chronic disease for 6-7 years and have made night and day progress. Reversed 99% of my terrible symptoms. Mine is also considered "rare".

Edited by tezk

https://www.youtube.com/@tommicallef 

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." - Joseph Campbell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Buba before and after fibromyalgia even deeper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tezk said:

Relentlessly test everything from diets, supplements, comprehensive nutritional testing, blood testing, gut microbiome, heavy metals, all the way to medical specialists, functional medicine, doctors, etc.

Begin with what has worked for others who have battled the same condition. Find these through online forums and subreddits.

Don't assume anything is safe i.e., experiment with various diets and don't assume the one you are on currently isn't causing harm. Look at your environement and contemplate whether anything in that is causing harm i.e., mould

Look at things from nature's perspective and contemplate. What is currently out of whack nature wise in regards to your health and lifestyle? How far removed are you from a natural environment inc. type of diet? 

Take ownership.

Good luck! 

Source: I've had a chronic disease for 6-7 years and have made night and day progress. Reversed 99% of my terrible symptoms. Mine is also considered "rare".

I resonate with this and feel that solution is within hands reach, just have to keep looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2024 at 2:49 AM, OBEler said:

My girlfriend had fibromyalgia. She couldn't hold anything, sometimes not even a fog without pain. Constantly pain attacks for no reason. I carried everything for her in this time.

She cured it through time, massage and a lot of tripping to rewire her brain (about 10 different classic psychedelics, tripping almost every week, normal doses). Also slowly (!) some fitness training.Took her 2 to 3 years.

It's curable. My girlfriend has no pain anymore.

 

Nice! Happy for her. I think a lot of things can be curable with exploratory methods done carefully.

Psychedelics can definitely rewire the system in unique ways.


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Joe Dispensa ?

Wow is he real? No scam, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 2024. 04. 26. at 3:29 AM, Buba said:

I have got fibromyalgia

are you sure 100% that it is fibromyalgia? How many doctors have you visited who independently come to this conclusion?

Edited by zurew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The only way to know for sure is to seek out different healers and mystics (and conventional doctors as well, don't limit yourself) and see if something works for you. I've heard a person claim that they were in so much pain that they couldn't walk, which is when they heard the "holy spirit commanded them to walk" and so they walked. Is that possible? Maybe. The only way to know for certain though, is if something like that happened to you. Everything else doesn't really matter.

If you find something great. Doesn't mean it's going to work for everyone though, neither is someone else's cure going to work for you necessarily. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

The only way to know for sure is to seek out different healers and mystics (and conventional doctors as well, don't limit yourself) and see if something works for you. I've heard a person claim that they were in so much pain that they couldn't walk, which is when they heard the "holy spirit commanded them to walk" and so they walked. Is that possible? Maybe. The only way to know for certain though, is if something like that happened to you. Everything else doesn't really matter.

If you find something great. Doesn't mean it's going to work for everyone though, neither is someone else's cure going to work for you necessarily. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't.

That is not a good advice. Don't waste money on such healers. Fibromyalgia is a very complex illness and through " holy Spirit command" nonsense there might be a short trance effect but no healing.

Taking psychedelics is way better.take a lot of them in a safety way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now