faith

What Do You See In The Future? (year 2100)

17 posts in this topic

What is your personal stand on the year 2100? What do you see? How far has technology gone, personal use, medical use, military use? What has happened to globalization? What has happened to currency? Are we back to gold or are we still using paper (including credit cards) that has brainwashed us into thinking it has value? Has there been religious stability for the Jews? Have Islamic radicals been eliminated? What is the future of God? What is the future of poverty? Has there been a decrease or an increase in the control that exists in favour of multinational corporations? Has the world accepted a democratic picture? Maybe there is a new form of government? What do you see?

A 100 years is not a long time. People that have been born during WW2 are still alive today. Even more so, people that have been born during WW1 are still alive today! Albeit in smaller numbers compared to the WW2 bunch. In 100 years, if you look at how much science has discovered and where it's going (the quantum revolution, nanotechnology, lasers, virtual reality, research into dark matter, dark energy, multiverse), what do you see for someone your age living in the year 2100?

I think we will be fighting for resources while trying not to start Earth-destroying wars with one another.  Our technology will involve getting rid of and attempting to reverse a lot of the pollution and deforestation we have caused on this planet.  We will probably try cloning important species that we have caused to go extinct, that were essential for nature's feedback loops.  Our species will be in a very dark time.

The poor: "What about me?"
The rich: "Yeah, what about you?"
The poor: "Well, we have to survive."
The rich: "Don't care."
The poor: "Then we'll take what we need."

Our society will have to come up with a way to function without money, and without allowing the worst of the worst to hoard all of it.  If human beings are supposed to be "love", then these folks are bringing everyone farther away from it.
There will probably be a spiritual movement, where people try to explain that there is something there within all of our religions that needs to be looked into - we might have a new "savior" around this time.  Perhaps a very humble scientist.

Good answer Annetta, 

I do hope it's not just one scientist but a collaboration of people who are visionaries, and who look at long-term, but who knows :D

The 20th century has beed dubbed the Century of the Self, which is kind of a generalized description, but nevertheless, an interesting insight. They call it that way because mainly for the focus on satisfying desires through consumption. Smoking cigarettes and wearing fashionable accessories gave women a sense of freedom and independence. Cars gave men sexual expression of masculinity. Of course, none of these products relate on any level to these ideas of freedom and sexual dominance. It's just a propaganda put forth by advertisement to correlate these things together, a brilliant psychological experiment that has created what today we call consumerism. Of course, the 60s brought a rebellion against consumerism and materialism, but still very much so focusing on the self. Creating communes for the sake of rejecting mainstream, and discovering the self in a more "spiritual" fashion. However, many call that spiritual materialism. The hippies only stirred the pot in the opposite direction. 

I wonder what they will dub our century, the 21st century? It's still relatively early. Last century around this time (1917), they were only beginning consumerist culture, so a lot of things can still happen for us before something concrete comes into picture that we can point to and say "Yes, this is what 21st century is mostly known for."

Fun to think about, imo. :D

Soon as you know the future it changes.

B R E A T H E

On 17/04/2017 at 6:17 AM, ashashlov said:

What Do You See In The Future? (year 2100)

Travelator and escalators everywhere, flying cars, floating sky-cities, superabundance and free stuff for everyone, Facebook is the new singularity with everyone uploading their egos to their servers.

Then on Tuesday 13 Feb 2100, a massive asteroid hits Earth and resets all life.  Bummer.

Pyramidal organizations, will break apart.

Communication and independence, will emerge from that.

polbooks_fr.png

3 hours ago, John Flores said:

World peace, gods and goddesses, aliens of all races, spaceships and galactic vacation travels, magic and miracles, love and harmony, light and beauty

You must be living on a completely different world John.  

5 hours ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

You must be living on a completely different world John.  

Obviously - we are discussing a world in the far future.

3 minutes ago, jse said:

Obviously - we are discussing a world in the far future.

83 years isn't much.

On 4/17/2017 at 0:17 AM, ashashlov said:

What is your personal stand on the year 2100? What do you see? How far has technology gone, personal use, medical use, military use? What has happened to globalization? What has happened to currency? Are we back to gold or are we still using paper (including credit cards) that has brainwashed us into thinking it has value? Has there been religious stability for the Jews? Have Islamic radicals been eliminated? What is the future of God? What is the future of poverty? Has there been a decrease or an increase in the control that exists in favour of multinational corporations? Has the world accepted a democratic picture? Maybe there is a new form of government? What do you see?

A 100 years is not a long time. People that have been born during WW2 are still alive today. Even more so, people that have been born during WW1 are still alive today! Albeit in smaller numbers compared to the WW2 bunch. In 100 years, if you look at how much science has discovered and where it's going (the quantum revolution, nanotechnology, lasers, virtual reality, research into dark matter, dark energy, multiverse), what do you see for someone your age living in the year 2100?

Love and light.
Just at it is now.
Only in a more realized/actualized form, not the dormant trash we got now LOLZ... however still love and ligh, the sleeping beauty was beautiful even when asleep.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 2017-04-23 at 0:56 PM, Martin123 said:

Love and light.
Just at it is now.
Only in a more realized/actualized form, not the dormant trash we got now LOLZ... however still love and ligh, the sleeping beauty was beautiful even when asleep.

Here is what I think personally. Based on some scientific predictions from notables like Michio Kaku, human equalities and equities on a global scale will most likely stabilize in a 1000 years. BUT before that can happen, population will have to adjust to the demand of resourcefulness for necessities like food, meaning population growth as it happens now (it doubles every 40 years) has to significantly reduce. Possible ways to do that will be through the 1 child policy like the recent one in China. 

Here is an interesting idea. If we continue to use electricity on the same scale and with the same population growth, 500 years from now, the planet will glow in a fiery hell. 

So obviously, we will have to jump over many barriers, eventually coming to a stability of sorts, and drastically improving the so-called Determinants of Health. Only then, I believe, the world will reach something like a higher conscious behaviour on a global scale. Simultaneously, our brain should be adapting to faster prefrontal cortex growth. Without that, the amygdala will keep on controlling behaviour well into teens and adolescence - this is the source of all the mental illness, insecurity, and anxiety. As a result of prefrontal evolution, future children should be more accepting, forgiving, and conscious. 

@ashashlov or aliens land, economy crashes, we joim the galactic alliance and earth will be replenished... :)

Just now, Martin123 said:

@ashashlov or aliens land, economy crashes, we joim the galactic alliance and earth will be replenished... :)

Just watched Star Wars yesterday for the first time ever. I didn't like it and don't understand what the big fuss is about, but I have to say I did like in the end how Darth Vader finally comes to his senses and tries to rescue Luke from the Emperor. 

Goodness shall prevail!! :D

@ashashlov yes... I am not shy to believe that Starwars are an actual metaphor for how the universe opperates.

Beings oriented towards self

vs.

Beings oriented towards others

all celebrating The One

earth is becoming solely service to others oriented. Once we reach a certain threshold "weird" shit is gonna start hapenning.

If this resonates with you I recommend some stuff from Bentinho Massaro and Matt Kahn.

If not the ignore me completely and mind your beautiful passion and joy.

6 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@ashashlov yes... I am not shy to believe that Starwars are an actual metaphor for how the universe opperates.

Beings oriented towards self

vs.

Beings oriented towards others

all celebrating The One

earth is becoming solely service to others oriented. Once we reach a certain threshold "weird" shit is gonna start hapenning.

If this resonates with you I recommend some stuff from Bentinho Massaro and Matt Kahn.

If not the ignore me completely and mind your beautiful passion and joy.

Oh no I agree. I am not familiar with those guys, but I believe it's a similar concept to Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth where he basically talks about rising above today's consciousness, and if enough people do so, there is a certain wave of consciousness that penetrates the world. 

It's similar to when 9/11 happened, and some people (I guess sociologists or psychologists) apparently stated that during this time when the world watched the towers fall, there was a great enough awareness of consciousness that humanity is fragile and should be friendly towards each other.