Elephant

Animal Cruelty And Veganism. Watch This.

97 posts in this topic

You are all egomaniacs that deny to be self conscious of it but are the first ones to point it on someone else. I wouldnt doubt it if you are here in order to feed your egos in the first place.

@Socrates Feeling a bit offended are we?  Your ego is at it's last stage "Blame the forum, it has to be the forum, right? It's not just me".  It's hanging on.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@Evilwave Heddy Do you identify with the forum now? HAHAHAAHHAHA 

Oh boy feels bad being stupid i feel you man.

Edited by Socrates

16 minutes ago, Socrates said:

You are all egomaniacs that deny to be self conscious of it but are the first ones to point it on someone else.

Can't the people in this thread just observe their thought process instead and see that everything that you projekt has everything to do with you?

Sorry guys it is all my fault that i changed the subject and started talking about how you state the facts, sorry again my fault it was all my ego.

I pulled you up for saying that this was considered "blunt".

It really bugs me why people dont get it, maybe it is just ignorance but if you put the effort to educate yourself and you are not a spoiled brat that can't give up his artery clogging and carcinogenic foods you are going to be the healthiest you ever been.

I just wanted to give my opinion on it by saying it was condescending, then you continued to be condescending/patronizing.

@Evilwave Heddy I assume the spoiled brat part sounds condescending but justifiable. I stated it that way in order to mean that after you are educated on the matter if you continue your immoral behavour then yes, you are a spoiled brat whether you deny it or not. What is your issue with this statement?

Edited by Socrates

15 minutes ago, Socrates said:

What is your issue with this statement?

I (personally) don't have an issue with it now because you just changed it.  However, if you try convey this to any other omnivore they might still see it as condescending.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy
an*

@Evilwave HeddyYeah probably wasn't clear enough but again if you dont know how can i criticize you? it doesn't make sense. Also i can imagine if it went that bad in here how bad it would go with any other omnivore because it is easier to get offended than to take responsibility. Now that we got this out of the way lets steer the subject onto veganism.

Edited by Socrates

@Emerald Cool, I didn't know you were vegan (I've watched some of your videos). Are you vegan of ethical reasons, health reasons or both? What effects on your body have you experienced? I find the subject very confusing because of the different opinions and perspectives on what's most healthy.

My biggest reason for not turning vegan is that I have read about many examples and personal stories of people who have eaten a pristine raw vegan and organic diet who experience a decline in their health and/or brain performance such as memory, which have returned when they re-introduced meat and animal fats. Many people get healthier on a vegan diet simply because their previous diet was so bad; low on vegetables and filled with S.A.D. foods which are processed and contain artificial, unhealthy additives.

My biggest motivation for turning vegan is ethical and environmental. The less suffering the better, and as for the environment, meat production causes a lot of CO2-release.

I haven't tried a personal full-blown vegan experiment yet. I'm currently eating and thriving on a ketogenic diet; lots of green veggies, lots of butter and just enough meat to get enough protein, and some carbs on workout days. I'm reluctant to compromise my health, selfish as that is. I'm eagerly awaiting the companies that are currently working on producing meat in the lab! It's happening:

23 hours ago, Socrates said:

Not to feed your egos but it is self-explanatory that there are no counter arguments against veganism

Yes there is a counter argument and it is a really good one. 

It all tastes way to good to give up. :P 

And you could point out a thousand pages of research to prove your point and objectively u may even be completely right i don't know i never looked into it so i don't want to judge it myself, but i cannot see this becoming mainstream in a thousand years because of this argument.

@Steph1988 i can say that about anything alive dude, you dont prove anything except being ignorant and immoral.

@Rider  Nice, go to nutritionfacts.org for non biased evidence that what we are advocating here in terms of health is not dogma but scientifically proven. The anecdotal claims about people having any kind of issues on the diet show that they probably did some mistake themselves e.g. not too many calories, little variety and not getting your essential macros and vitamins.

@SocratesAnd this fanatical attitude makes it even worse i didn't call you names, i didn't judge veganism.

I'm just making an observation and i wonder how would u deal with it just curious.

@Steph1988 Tasty though is not an argument, what more can i say? It just shows stupidity and the same argument can be used to eat humans and everything alive which makes it invalid. Do you opose human murder?