Schizophonia

You don't know what gratitude means before...

11 posts in this topic

To sleep well for a whole week after 2 years of having 3 to 4 sleepless nights per week 

 

:x


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't know what gratitude means until you've lost it all. 😉


beep boop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats. Surviving that is no joke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did you do differently.

Glad to hear. Maybe you won't have that bug up your ass anymore. I'll surely miss that. Hehe (kidding). 


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

What did you do differently.

I ghosted most of those around me and limited the internet.
Outside of work I play video games, I watch long format videos.

Sleep is still not great, with regular annoying nightmares/dreams, but at least I can sleep most of the time.
I never party and I don't do drugs, ultimately I have very few things to reduce anxiety.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Glad to hear. Maybe you won't have that bug up your ass anymore. I'll surely miss that. Hehe (kidding). 

I read "plug" lol.

Is that the impression I give?

 


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I ghosted most of those around me and limited the internet.
Outside of work I play video games, I watch long format videos.

Sleep is still not great, with regular annoying nightmares/dreams, but at least I can sleep most of the time.
I never party and I don't do drugs, ultimately I have very few things to reduce anxiety.

I read "plug" lol.

Is that the impression I give?

 

No, you don't give off that impression. If you did, I probably wouldn't even have joked with you like that. You're one of the most down-to-earth ones on here. Even when I'm a pain in your ass, you still don't take me too seriously. Just annoyed at times, when I push it, but you get over it quickly.


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

and I don't do drugs,

I find that very hard to believe considering the amount you suggest on here. Maybe you just don't consider pharmaceuticals drugs.


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

That sounds fantastic, nice to hear.

Whenever I get sick and sleep the whole day I realize how busy I usually am. So ironically for me it's almost always nice to get sick, as long as I get better. 

Edited by Butters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Butters said:

So ironically for me it's almost always nice to get sick, as long as I get better.

Funniest thing I've heard all year.


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3-4 sleepless nights per week is insane, I’ve been getting 4-6 hours with an occasional sleepless night here and there, for 2 years and my sperm quantity and horniness have dropped significantly, it seems like just disrupting your circadian rhythm will have negative consequences on sleep quality

Life in general is weirdly intertwined with oxygen, which is probably why exercise and sleep are so crucial compared to food.

People really don’t know how bad chronic sleep deprivation / insomnia is. Luckily I don’t think it takes too long to heal from it. I’m working on it myself.

Your diet can be 0 all the while your sleep and exercise are on point and feel great, but not visa versa.

Edited by MarkKol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I find that very hard to believe considering the amount you suggest on here. Maybe you just don't consider pharmaceuticals drugs.

No i take nothing whatsoever. Not even psychedelics.

9 hours ago, MarkKol said:

3-4 sleepless nights per week is insane, I’ve been getting 4-6 hours with an occasional sleepless night here and there, for 2 years and my sperm quantity and horniness have dropped significantly, it seems like just disrupting your circadian rhythm will have negative consequences on sleep quality

Life in general is weirdly intertwined with oxygen, which is probably why exercise and sleep are so crucial compared to food.

People really don’t know how bad chronic sleep deprivation / insomnia is. Luckily I don’t think it takes too long to heal from it. I’m working on it myself.

Your diet can be 0 all the while your sleep and exercise are on point and feel great, but not visa versa.

Spot on

 


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now