Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LiakosN

Affirmations For Criticism - Report

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I have been fearful from negative criticism since i was a teenager and that has given me even depression. So the last 2,5 months I have started doing this simple affirmation exercise for 5 minutes before a fall asleep at night. So the affirmation goes like this: "I am free of any negative and positive comments of others". The key is that if you want to be free of negative opinions you also have to be independable of positive ones. Long story short here are the benefits i have noticed untill now:

Far far less anxiety when I am speaking with strangers 

I used to stutter so bad, but now it has diminished about 80%

I speak to women with more confidence. 

I am not afraid to do things because of others opinions (e.g. Wear the clothes i like) 

Have more fun and do more jokes as i dont have much fear of look like "stupid" 

Approach women and not fear rejection. 

I am not feeling sad, bad, frustrated when someone calls me names.

I am expressing myself more easily and genuinely. 

I dont take things personally anymore. 

The benifits are awesone and i hope that gets you motivated to start, if you dont have already, doing affirmations in your daily context. Thank you for reading my post 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

Well, it sounds like you have some powerful inner work happening.

Although, I think you may be ready to allow yourself to appreciate the positive input that comes your way, that doesn't mean to build yourself around it or "need it"  but it's ok to share in a positive way with others.

@egoeimai unfortunately i dont have any. But you can find some affirmations through Internet readily and just modify them. 

@SOUL yup, i was sick of the depressed mood and really put the work to get rid of it. I hope this post does have a positive  impact on others life as well. I enjoy life a lot more to tell you the truth, as i am feeling more free. 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.