royce

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

Biden is a pushover and is too old to dictate terms to anyone. He will bend over backwards to anyone who has strong enough power and money. 

But Trump is unpredictable. So it might, just might, have a possibility with Trump to get Israel back on its knees.

Again, Trump is broke at the moment so you know what would happen. He will gladly take bribes from the, you know who. 

But you can't say that there isn't possibility Trump would do something other than what Biden is doing right now. He might take the right decisions for all the wrong reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

But isn't the whole point of western values that you are democratic and each "person born with rights" has a voice. Why then when they attack the Middle East they say that its the peoples fault for a few "terror" attacks and they enact collective punishment 

You seriously believed all this crap?

In the western world there is group of people knows as the globalists who are incredibly wealthy and powerful, promote stuff like LGBTQ in the name of liberation from oppression.

Everyone who doesn't agree with them is  a fascist /Nazi/ Antisemite/ racist.

I am not even joking. They will throw hundreds of millions dollars in propaganda to spread this narrative and average people who don't have two brain cells gobble this up.

They have plans, playbooks and even research institutes to study and orchestrate methods to destabilize governments, and spread chaos and division in the public. 

They don't not live by anything they preach. In fact they get to rape, kill and bomb people as they like. No one should question them, since others are too broke anyway. Epstein was only a slice of the pie that was forever sealed from the general public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

You seriously believed all this crap?

In the western world there is group of people knows as the globalists who are incredibly wealthy and powerful, promote stuff like LGBTQ in the name of liberation from oppression.

Everyone who doesn't agree with them is  a fascist /Nazi/ Antisemite/ racist.

I am not even joking. They will throw hundreds of millions dollars in propaganda to spread this narrative and average people who don't have two brain cells gobble this up.

They have plans, playbooks and even research institutes to study and orchestrate methods to destabilize governments, and spread chaos and division in the public. 

They don't not live by anything they preach. In fact they get to rape, kill and bomb people as they like. No one should question them, since others are too broke anyway. Epstein was only a slice of the pie that was forever sealed from the general public. 

I don't believe in their insane and hypocritical delusions. They believe in them. There lies the problem 

The problem is that these globalists reside in the West so they are a disease that Westerners need to take care of. I am not responsible for the cockroaches under your fridge. Grow up and take care your shit. Start a revolution. Unless you are a pussy. And remember you are in the same mess if not worse than the Palestinians although you may have luxuries you are probably more enslaved. 

The West created them. The West allows them. The West should be held liable for them. 

Edited by Twentyfirst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I don't believe in their insane and hypocritical delusions. They believe in them. There lies the problem 

The problem is that these globalists reside in the West so they are a disease that Westerners need to take care of. I am not responsible for the cockroaches under your fridge. Grow up and take care your shit. Start a revolution. Unless you are a pussy. And remember you are in the same mess if not worse than the Palestinians although you may have luxuries you are probably more enslaved. 

The West created them. The West allows them. The West should be held liable for them. 

I don't see any solution to this. Israel played the game well and mastered it from the bottom up.

They might even issue a public apology that they were in the wrong after they made gaza inhabitable and the world would move on after 2 weeks. 

Revolutions are a thing of the past. That would do more harm than good. You need power. There is no solution to not having power. That's what get stuff done. Not revolution by the masses. One powerful man can easily clamp down a revolution, in practice. In theory revolutions should work since the masses are bigger in number. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Listen. You can't say you are more developed, civilized, and democratic than the Arabs while at the same time you aren't any of those things. If Americans are so great why can't they figure out something as simple as NOT GENOCIDING. You act as though bullets just "slip" out of guns  

I'm an Arab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, royce said:

I'm an Arab

Living where though? In the west?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

I don't see any solution to this. Israel played the game well and mastered it from the bottom up.

They might even issue a public apology that they were in the wrong after they made gaza inhabitable and the world would move on after 2 weeks. 

Revolutions are a thing of the past. That would do more harm than good. You need power. There is no solution to not having power. That's what get stuff done. Not revolution by the masses. One powerful man can easily clamp down a revolution, in practice. In theory revolutions should work since the masses are bigger in number. 

I wasn't talking about solutions. I was talking about revenge. I was saying how comfortable Westerners are committing atrocities and they think nobody is ever gonna stand up and hit them back. When they get hit back they play victim and cry for sympathy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Living where though? In the west?

in the fucken middle east

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, royce said:

in the fucken middle east

🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raze said:

Complete derailment of the topic: I thought the lady on the top left still was Gina Rodriguez (an actress) without the glam, and got hella confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Indeed sad mistake. This organization has helped Israelis too after oct 7th.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Indeed sad. This organization has helped Israelis too after oct 7th.

haha You love being oppressed. i don't know they paying you for this shit or you are just following the rules 

Edited by royce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, royce said:

haha You love being oppressed. i don't know they paying you for this shit or you are just following the rules 

Or you are stuck in a narrative.


🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Nivsch Why do you defend Israeli government and the IDF so much? 

I dont get it.

Nobody is saying all Israelis are inherently bad or anything.

Does it occur to you that perhaps at the moment Israel is lost and is in a similar position that Germany was under the Nazis?

A true German patriot would realize his country has been hijacked by people that are only hurting it and push forward for an improvement.

Most Germans were also in denial about Nazi atrocities until years after the war ended.

Now Germany is a good country that took a lot of refugees and has done a 180 change.

Why not wish the same for Israel?

I recommend you to read some of the commentary from Yuval Harari (Author of Sapiens).

I learned a lot about Israeli situation from him and he seems to me extremely objective, Yellow type of person, at least when it comes to politics.

Personally if I was Israeli I would be out in the streets right now protesting about the country's situation.

PS: I am not saying Israel is in such a bad spot as Nazi Germany was, but it is an example most people would understand since it is common historical knowledge.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Why do you defend Israeli government and the IDF so much? 

I dont get it.

The mind defends what it identifies with.

Simple.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Why do you defend Israeli government and the IDF so much? 

It’s love, just a very limited type. 


"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The mind defends what it identifies with.

Simple.

But from what I have read from him, he does not seem the type that would support the current Israeli fascist government.

Sure he can identify with the country, but certain governments are so toxic, it is a patriotic duty to go against them.

Best example I can give is the Germans that tried to kill Hitler in 1944.

Ironically if you truly love your country and want the best for it, you will be the first to go against them for taking your country down a bad path.

There is fundamental difference between supporting the people of Israel and endorsing the actions of the current Israeli government and military.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Karmadhi You have your agenda and he has his.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi I actually hate our current government but I am allergic to unjustness in the name of "weak vs strong" illusionary scheme.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now