harisankartj

Am I Allowed To Commit Suicide?

36 posts in this topic

Seems random but ive had this thought for a few days.Whats holding me back is the thought of my mother and my father.

Why do you feel so strongly about pursuing it?

Well think about it, once you commit suicide you're not gonna even care or know what they are going through.

You could always commit suicide discreetly too so they don't think it was suicide and they're not left questioning why.

So to answer your question..yes you are allowed to commit suicide, but you'd be much better off dealing with what you're escaping from.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

3 hours ago, harisankartj said:

Seems random but ive had this thought for a few days.

@harisankartj

Everybody thinks about committing suicide in his life, few times, it's a momentary phase.

Consult a psychiatrist, if you are really miserable. 

Why do you want to commit suicide? - death is coming on its own. Why are you in such a hurry? 

You can do whatever you want, but you might wanna see someone about it.  Suicide is a tragedy, not just for you but for those around you, too.  But also, don't feel guilty for having those feelings.  Just see someone as soon as you can! <3

11 minutes ago, John Flores said:

Think of things worth living for and change the crappy system in India that has the highest rates of depression. Find out why and take notes. Travel the world and make conclusions. India is really effed up if people randomly want to commit suicide and they do nothing about it because [in their words] we just don't have the time, energy, and resources to think about our people's well being. No that's fucken B.S. it's the effed up multi millionaires and billionares in the country who don't give jack shit about their people. Their money should be removed from them and they should go directly to jail.

So you're saying the millionaires/billionaires don't deserve the money they earned (probably) through thousands of hours of hard work? 

21 minutes ago, John Flores said:

There is too much poverty and depression in India

One of the most famous actresses, Marilyn Monroe, committed suicide. She was one of the beautiful women ever, one of the most successful. Even the President of America Kennedy, was in love with here, and she had thousands of lovers. One cannot think of what more you can have. She had everything. While she was at the top of her success and fame, she committed suicide. 

No beggar ever thinks of committing suicide. Logically it should be just the other way: every beggar should think of committing suicide, but no beggar ever thinks. Suicide rate has nothing to do with poverty. Even developed economies like Japan and South Korea have higher suicide rate than India.

34 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@Evilwave Heddy I'm saying systems within the country are creating a schism between the multi millionaires who keep getting richer (who only need 1 million dollars technically to live off of for the rest of their lives, especially in that country) and the poor that is so wide, people just throw those living in the slums behind the bus, not creating the necessary programs to assure that they are getting their needs met. 

They keep getting richer because they keep working hard.  Your mind is fucked up.

@harisankartj This is actually a sign that you are awakening. I have had many suicidal thoughts lately. I sometimes even think I am dying and I stop meditating for a while. My advice is not to do it. Make Truth your priority! Even if it requires leaving your family. 

Edited by Empty

1 hour ago, John Flores said:

Enlil possesed Ezra Zuber's body and saved me from this hell.

your mind is fucked up

Now, I don't want to say too much here. It will take too long, but I do invite you to think about it. I will keep it simple. A lack of education causes problems, not a lack of money. This includes not going into spirituality objectively. Some people in this world live "wealthy" with very little to no money, although it has its flaws when you live this way. It's the reason why maps like Maslow and Spiral Dynamics are there. And, don't forget the saying, "You give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life." It's too bad when you try to teach someone, not everyone is willing to learn.

I posted this before:

Edited by Key Elements

@Key Elements You are a living god who could literally create star-systems just out of the pure love you are.
But lets be humble live in a cottage and pretend like we are grateful and don't desire anything.
LOL
OK!

1 hour ago, Evilwave Heddy said:

your mind is fucked up

Just ask yourself if the things you are saying are for the benefit of all, of for satisfaction of the mask you put over your insecurities.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

But lets be humble live in a cottage and pretend like we are grateful and don't desire anything.
LOL
OK!

That's not what I'm saying. I'm not telling everyone to just get up and go live in a cottage and ignore everyone who is suffering. You missed the point. 

Anyway, there's so many info in the life purpose section. I already shared some stuff there. Why talk about it here? We all know that life is not about giving up. There's a reason why we have our talents from within to uncover.

@Key Elements Apologies. I only glimpsed the video and didn't read the added text.
I enjoy ranting against people who promote passive gratitude. You have fallen a prey to a missdirected rant. 
Ma baad ='D

34 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

I enjoy ranting 

Oh ok. But, this thread sounds serious. Why do you think a person should continue living life?

17 hours ago, harisankartj said:

Seems random but ive had this thought for a few days.Whats holding me back is the thought of my mother and my father.

I know these are dark times for many people on earth. But know this, it will pass. Only if you had a glimpse into what future holds for humanity, you would burst into tears, kneeled in gratitude and thanked the universe for placing you on earth in this time. 
Don't be deceived by the rocky start. Darkness is having its last stand. There is a light brighter you could ever imagine waiting for our readiness in our future.

Edited by Martin123
So many typos omfg lol

@harisankartj So make sure you are ready. Face the darkness within you. Be fearless. In the presence of light, all darkness shall pass.
And you are the light!

Suicide will only lead to an endless loop, if you never grow or learn past that point you will continuously be presented with the same situations life after life until you complete and overcome the situation and who knows how many times its happened already.

Suicide is one of the only things that prevents the soul from evolving onto the next phase of life. (so to speak)

You see.. life is like a game and the universe is continuously in a state teaching/learning and most challenging life situations are simply tests you have pre-set yourself or the universe has set for you (whichever works) in order for you to grow past that and evolve to a greater collective.

B R E A T H E