Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nana_Kh

How I Can Tell That I Have Depersonalization Disorder And How I Can Be Treated?

19 posts in this topic

Hey , 

First about one month , I haven't know what is depersonalization disorder until I was chatting with someone and he says u have that disorder 

I was chatting with him but I can't believe or feel really that he is normal and real person somewhere so I asked him to handwrite anything on a paper and share with me a photo of it I can't feel , Very happy moments happened to me but I can't feel it , I can't realize the presence of others, I can't ever feel the difference about what is real and what is unreal I can't feel myself , I have tried manytimes to burn the top of my finger , yes I screamed when fire touched but that voice and that response it is only my body which I can't feel I belonged to 

After that , I have searched for that disorder and there was a book about it named as "feeling unreal" so I read a few pages of it and cried cause I really remembered all the moments that I had experienced in my life , it was written in front of my eyes 

But after that , I knew that there is no approval theraby and anyway I will never have drugs which is have a very side effects and I believe that psychotherapy is powerful but I can't either to go to psychiatrist because of my family and pervious bad experience with some of my relatives and other reasons 

So after two weeks maybe , I have just decided to forget about all of that and try to hard work , maybe I don't have that order or maybe it will ends itself by achieving my goals and so on , I really forgot it and have been comfortable by forgetting that and just live my life and doesn't think much 

just try to have true results not just thinking and try to think about thinking disorder and finally don't have significant results and clear goals achieved by me

but today , it was really a big day for me , I do something thing I have dreamed of it many times , but when I was it I can't feel it , I wasn't happy genuinely , I was like a robot . I was very sad for that and decide to write that here 

I have mediated a few times in my life , but I think every second about every thing .

I have that feelings from years, maybe five years or more 

so does I have depersonalization disorder or it just an illusion? 

and how I can recover by myself without need of psychiatrist or drugs ? 

sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors 

Edited by Nana_Kh

@My_Name_Is_Mud This person isn't me.
I'm just gunna assume you're crazy, too and leave it at that.

On 4/15/2017 at 2:28 AM, Nana_Kh said:

how I can recover by myself without need of psychiatrist or drugs ? 

To transform breakdowns into breakthroughs is the whole function of a master. Find a reputed spiritual teacher.

What?

Are you a stalker?  
Because not only is what you're doing falling along the lines of being what freaks me out - people paying way too close of attention to me, but you're saying that you're storing all of my goings-on.  Goings on that aren't even going on.  On top of that you vacillate between accusing me of things and then acting like you have no idea what's going on and then act friendly.

And I'm nice so if someone's friendly I'll be chill with them, but I'm getting a bad vibe.

You'll probably change your tune and try to be nice to me after this crap doesn't work anymore.  But it's not even like you learned a lesson and were genuinely trying to be chill.  That's fucked up.  That's trickery, yo.  If you're trying to cross reference my actions, I might have to peace out then.  That's getting into stalker territory.

Damn, well better late than never.  I knew this song was on point.

The only other account I have is a youtube account - chikadee mcinquiry.  Thats it dude.

Edited by Annetta

No dude, you're being a stalker.  These accusations are untrue and they need to stop.  I'm going to have to leave until Leo decides to ban you.  You've been following me around on this forum for months making assumptions about me, this is getting ridiculous.

You're overstepping my boundaries.  I've asked you to stop in the past.  Respect that.

@My_Name_Is_Mud Exactly.  
I'm not giving your delusion any more attention.
He can look into all of this as he needs to.
You're delusional.
You need to stop.
This is getting to be harassment.  I have been very patient with this. You don't get to use spirituality and egos a reason to harass me.

Edit:  One more thing, I encourage Leo to look into any account that mud thinks is me and put this nonsense to rest.

Edited by Annetta

I don't have any other account.
I'm sure Leo will look into it.

@Annetta Ego is very sensitive and very fragile, and is very afraid of criticism. The ego depends on others’ opinions. It has no reality of its own. It is not a real entity, it is not substantial — it is just a collection of others’ opinions.

There is a limit. Beyond that nobody likes to be criticized. But the other side of the story is that everybody likes to criticize others; that gives you a good feeling. If others are bad, vicariously it helps you to feel good. If everybody is a cheat, a hypocrite, dishonest, cunning, it gives you a good feeling: you are not that bad, you are not that dishonest. The comparison relaxes you. It helps you to remain dishonest, because people are more dishonest than you are. In this dishonest world how can you survive? You have to play the game.

Everybody likes to criticize, and not only to criticize — everybody likes to magnify others’ faults. You try to make others’ faults as big as possible because then, in comparison, your faults are negligible. 

Ego does not want to be criticized and wants to criticize everybody. Become aware of the strategy of the ego, how it nourishes itself, how it protects itself. Unless you become absolutely aware of all the cunning devices of the ego, you will never be able to get rid of it.

Learn the art of acting of your own accord. Don’t be worried about criticisms and don’t be interested in praises. If you are interested in being praised by others, then you cannot be unconcerned about criticism. Remain aloof. 

6 minutes ago, Annetta said:

But the thing he is saying is untrue.

What's wrong with you?  why can't you face criticism, and remain aloof ? What's the need of giving explanations ?

@Prabhaker What do you mean?  He's spreading lies.  What if this person tries to find out where I live?  Who knows if they might take it a step further.

Just now, Annetta said:

What do you mean?  He's spreading lies.  What if this person tries to find out where I live?  Who knows if they might take it a step further.

Do you think your explanations will satisfy him, and he will start ignoring you ?

@Annetta

Remain aloof. You simply see like a mirror, an empty mirror. Whosoever passes by, the mirror reflects. This is witnessing.

And the mirror never chooses, because the mirror is not a photographic plate. The photographic plate immediately chooses. It gets caught, trapped. The mirror remains clean: you have passed -- the mirror is again clean, empty. In fact, when you were passing, then too there was only reflection, but the mirror was not having any content in it. It was only a shadow, a shadow passing by.

When you don't choose, things are as they are. That is suchness -- 'Witnessing'.

@My_Name_Is_Mud I'm not stamping my feet, your behavior is disturbing me because it's not based in reality.  At all.

@Prabhaker So just ignore it, let him do whatever?

1 minute ago, Annetta said:

So just ignore it, let him do whatever?

What else you can do ? If 'giving explanations' is making you more peaceful , then carry on, enjoy it !

You cannot convince someone who is delusional that reality might be otherwise. I once had a gay stalker who was sure I was gay and that I was totally interested in him. Every attempt to convince him otherwise failed or even proved his version of reality from his perception. The dude had a degree in mathematics or physics, so it was not intellect that was lacking. The only way to react is to ignore the person.