Jowblob

Got initiated into Kriya Yoga

93 posts in this topic

Wanted to do kriya yoga in a while , and behold i'm initiated. Still can't comprehend what's the point of all that work to initialize an experience when you can just take LSD and surrender to an experience. 

Isn't Kriya Yoga just a science based on belief? Or is our avatar build on these chakras. 

Anyone has any experience with Kriya Yoga? After knowing what lsd can do, i feel like Kriya Yoga is just a waste of time...


ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Fewer side effects.

LSD is very stimulating, makes me feel i pee on myself, i have unpleasant tooth sensitivity, discomfort in the body in general, a bit depressed vibe the next day because of tolerence...

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once 300ug made me feel like I snorted steel lol.


If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Psychedelics can show you what is possible, what Kriya Yoga can do is a gradual change in one's state of consciousness by awakening one's spiritual energies.

Edited by TheSelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheSelf said:

Psychedelics can show you what is possible, what Kriya Yoga can do is a gradual change in one's state of consciousness by awakening one's spiritual energies.

@TheSelf what do you mean exactly, like daily base consciousness? Can you give some examples


ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Wanted to do kriya yoga in a while , and behold i'm initiated. Still can't comprehend what's the point of all that work to initialize an experience when you can just take LSD and surrender to an experience. 

Isn't Kriya Yoga just a science based on belief? Or is our avatar build on these chakras. 

Anyone has any experience with Kriya Yoga? After knowing what lsd can do, i feel like Kriya Yoga is just a waste of time...

No Kriya Yoga is about Internal Actions, not the mind or body which are external in a way, so Kriya is about the internal energy system and making it vibrant and very alive and active within You, Chakras are cleared up and opened so the Energy can flow in the proper directions, think of the rising of the energy in the Chakras to different Life intensities, when the energy is stopped in the lowest Chakra your life is mostly about Eating and Sleeping, but when it rises up your life takes on different dimensions of experience, action and intentions, so that is what Kriya is about, no Belief at all is involved!

https://isha.sadhguru.org/en/wisdom/article/kriya-yoga


Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jowblob said:

@TheSelf what do you mean exactly, like daily base consciousness? Can you give some examples

Simply the practices causes the energies to awaken and work their way to the crown chakra from the root chakra, 

This leads to massive shift in ones state of consciousness and obviously this sticks to you.

Note that Kriya Yoga is extremely intense and can't be compared to regular meditation practices like mindfulness or do nothing.

This is something that changes everything in you at physical and spiritual levels to lead to the higher states of consciousness. This stuff is intense, and needs to be done under the supervision of a guru.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheSelf said:

Simply the practices causes the energies to awaken and work their way to the crown chakra from the root chakra, 

This leads to massive shift in ones state of consciousness and obviously this sticks to you.

Note that Kriya Yoga is extremely intense and can't be compared to regular meditation practices like mindfulness or do nothing.

This is something that changes everything in you at physical and spiritual levels to lead to the higher states of consciousness. This stuff is intense, and needs to be done under the supervision of a guru.

 

So no point following online courses and live sessions over the webcam if there are dangers?


ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

So no point following online courses and live sessions over the webcam if there are dangers?

Please take the warning very serious, yes the dangers are very real. Obviously everyones experience is unique but Kriya Yoga is the most intense form of Yoga, also you need to practice hatha yoga for a while to prepare the body to handle the current of energies otherwise your energetic system could easily burn and mess you up totally. 

Edited by TheSelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheSelf said:

Please take the warning very serious, yes the dangers are very real. Obviously everyones experience is unique but Kriya Yoga is the most intense form of Yoga, also you need to practice hatha yoga for a while to prepare the body to handle the current of energies otherwise your energetic system could easily burn and mess you up totally. 

@TheSelf what are these energy currents/chakra openings , what do they do ? Like send you to astral/causal plane or what exactly?


ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@TheSelf what are these energy currents/chakra openings , what do they do ? Like send you to astral/causal plane or what exactly?

No, the energies clears up the pathways out of impurities and blockages and let the chakras to blossom, making it possible for the Kundalini energy to awaken gradually and make it's way up to the crown chakra and from there it opens the gate to connect to the universal consciousness leading to immense changes in ones state of consciousness.

Edited by TheSelf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you read any Kriya books? And what lineage did you get initiated into (out of curiosity and it could be relevant)?

I recommend you read some kriya books, I like ennio nimis "Synthesis of personal experience" and santatagamana's books which are quite very short

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By doing Kriya yoga you can feel like you are micro dosing - every day. But without the side effects and body loads.


Mahadev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kriya Yoga works. I don't know into what school you got initiated, but many hardcore breathing practices work. And they work really well. I myself experienced results so strong I hadn't wanted to continue the practice. Now, when I am thinking about it might be a time to go back into it, but still I prefer Hatha or Iyengar Yoga practice, which is the "classic" kind of yoga, the kind of yoga common people imagine when you say yoga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jowblob said:

After knowing what lsd can do, i feel like Kriya Yoga is just a waste of time...

@Jowblob well..., "You are always right". You need to see why You are always right, or who is always right. If you don't believe in UFOs, they may land in front of You and You still will find some explanation that suits your belief. That is how it approximately works. You are always right. Kriya will take You to the place where there is no more You, no more belief, no more the right or the wrong one. LSD seemed to fail in this matter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a long Kriya Yoga Mega-Thread.

Search.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Wanted to do kriya yoga in a while , and behold i'm initiated. Still can't comprehend what's the point of all that work to initialize an experience 

Isn't Kriya Yoga just a science based on belief? Or is our avatar build on these chakras. 

 

No.

Whole of Reality is one boundless empty ENERGY.

Ideally, People/Gurus that have created the Kriyas were in Absolute Levels of Consciousness where they recorded the energy of awakening into the Practice. 

To receive this energy it must be transmitted from guru or awakened being to another.

Which is why precisely Yoga is a transmission. It can not be learned through a YouTube video or from a book because it would lack the vesicle of energy. It would just be gymnastics.

This is precisely why you can take a simple apparent practice like a 30 minute kriya to a level of a psychedelic. It is designed to break all the barriers in the dream that the ego has constructed.

Quote

Anyone has any experience with Kriya Yoga? After knowing what lsd can do, i feel like Kriya Yoga is just a waste of time...

Then keep doing LSD. There´s nothing wrong with it. But why did you learn the yoga? Maybe something deep inside you wants to break the limit or duality of so called 'psychedelics'. 

Edited by Javfly33

Being a Guru is frustrating because what can be done in a moment, people make it a lifetime.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ayham Something similar to what I did on my retreat. Maha Mudra 6 times then Kriya Pranayama 108 times, done twice a day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ayham said:

Have you read any Kriya books? And what lineage did you get initiated into (out of curiosity and it could be relevant)?

I recommend you read some kriya books, I like ennio nimis "Synthesis of personal experience" and santatagamana's books which are quite very short

@Ayham teacher is called veda guru dev and his guru was : Swami Vedananda Saraswati (Sannyasa, Swami, Bharmarcharya, Yogi) Who's Ashram Is Located In Dwarahat (State of Uttarakhand, India) 

@Javfly33 thank you man, you actually made me remember/realize some things when i was god. Yes you're right that kriya's were created by your highest self, and the reason it's always accessable because when you're in the god mode you can't really edit anything because everything what is there is already perfect and you're perfectly selfless. Basically you're so conscious that you see through all aspects of reality and all is perfect


ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now