Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Alan Watts & Bashar - Words Of Wisdom

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if there is already a topic but i think the Great Alan Watts and Bashar definitely deserve their own topic to post and share the purest of their wisdom. They are simply life changing and have helped thousands of people including myself see life through a new perspective and live it once we apply those words for wisdom.

For me personally Alan Watts and Bashar alone have made my life greater as soon as i started to apply what i had realized from their teachings. I would like to make this topic for us to share our favorite videos or quotes or any type of information from these speakers of divine wisdom because the videos can help everyone as they cover most of the things people seeking self-actualization, a higher consciousness, spirituality, health, relationships, life purpose to every category on this forum and more we seek and ask about daily.

I will start off with a few of my picks of powerful videos that helped me shape my reality for the better once i started to apply the wisdom. Sometimes it takes a psychedelic or two to see their wisdom through the perspective you need to turn your life around in a day/night but other times even sober i have had similar awakening-like phenomenons occur whilst listen to their words.

It seems like the main bashar channel on youtube has been banned and deleted, the irony.. i can't find most of the original videos and some of the best ones :/

Hope these open new doors for you like they have done for me <3

Peace & Love

Namaste

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Some Great interviews where the host Darryl Anka speaks and explains everything about channeling and Bashar

And another great interview with Alan Watts on whats wrong with the world 1970

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks, never heard of Bashar but he's great! Hilarious and true. I wasn't expecting him/them to resonate because of the aliens and channeling thing, but it makes sense. :D

What I am reading now: Smile at Fear, Chögyam Trungpa

31 minutes ago, philosogi said:

@pluto Thanks, never heard of Bashar but he's great! Hilarious and true. I wasn't expecting him/them to resonate because of the aliens and channeling thing, but it makes sense. :D

Yeah I agree, see it saddens me many people bash bashar and his videos about that but if they simply set that aside and listen to the wisdom he provides and once you apply it to your life you will be amazed.

B R E A T H E

1 minute ago, pluto said:

Yeah I agree, see it saddens me many people bash bashar and his videos about that but if they simply set that aside and listen to the wisdom he provides and once you apply it to your life you will be amazed.

It's funny, these gifts from the universe have different challenges based on the consciousness climate. For Jesus it was about a family structure metaphor. For Bashar it is about an alien/transdimensional being channeling through a human. There are tons more clues everywhere for people if/when they are ready. So no need to be sad ;) Just focus on your own journey. 

What I am reading now: Smile at Fear, Chögyam Trungpa

Darn all Bashars videos are being removed by copyright and his channel has been banned or removed there are so many good videos to share and none to be found..well atleast there are some fun and interesting ones still around.

This was was quite interesting on staying young :P

Act your highest Excitement and you will Thrive!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Found two of the good ones :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Powerful Videos <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

B R E A T H E