All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. haha you are just defending your state again , its so easy to bring to the table what your army did to the palestinies from day 1 to now , but i wont continue on your propaganda bro maybe you will Convince somebody . good luck
  3. Yesterday, I want to buy this really pretty red plum rose thing that cost only about $8.2 , but today I saw it again and it's sold out. The colour that I want. And there was a local shop which sold the same thing but the price is mark-up to $16.4 dollar. So I don't know . While I want that colour, I don't know if it's worth it to buy it at that price when I can get it yesterday at half the price. So yeah. Silly me. For not buying it yesterday.
  4. So what? I want the highest story not some gross one As your body can get sick so does your mind. In the same way, if you are near someone with covid you can catch it, the same goes with mind diseases, ideologies and so on. Your subconscious and unconscious mind are fed by everything you consume, like it or not, this is how it actually works, no matter how hard you try to deconstruct it till death. After full deconstruction, comes the actual seeing of how things work, keep deconstructing but there is a an intelligent substratum that joyfully stands all deconstruction. Sure, it's all a great interconnected system. There is no way outside it but through it. You must master no-mind with the same vigour as you should master thinking. There is not a single place in Reality where I do not see the Divine.
  5. All of these you think this is IDF policy only in this war or also before? I am not denying too loose actions from soldiers that are happening. In the other hand I have never heard about an army that does or did a cleaner war in such a tough and dangerous field. Not that I dont think it doesn't need to be improved because it is. But if you take out the current trauma response from the equation and look on the previous operations, I really don't think there is an army that did such diverse tactics (parachuted massages, knocks on roofs and more) to ensure civilians lives like IDF did.
  6. Azmi Bishara said that the Israel society ( the left and right ) after October 7th turned into a tribe , and he is so fucken right
  7. Low Quality response . The Idea that you believe Zionism can take many forms and some form can be moderate and peaceful is laughable in a cheerleading way . If it happens , first , it is motivated using the more extreme hate toward Palestinians and Arabs and then as the full scale human sacrifice resumes and finishes as it has been done to former Palestinians who had the same experiences , Israel would call itself democratic just because they wiped out half populations across all timeline . Their survival strategies of existence entails annihilation of another race.
  8. That's actually not true. Often it is true, but in developed countries does not have to be true. Yes, it is. The less developed the country the more likely it is that the leaders need to resort to criminal behavior to hold power. It is not necessary to resort to criminal behavior to hold power in Germany today. Because Germany has strongly developed systems. And in fact, criminal behavior is one of the surest ways to lose your power in Germany. No, I'm not claiming anything so ridiculous. Leftists can and do criminal stuff. What you really need to look at is whether the style of leadership is one which is about coercing people by force or not. And you have to look at how much the leader's actions align with his words. If a leader talks about equal distribution of wealth in public but then hoards huge wealth for himself in secret, then this leader is full of shit and not really a leftist. Many leaders don't really care about left or right, all they care about is power and survival. This is the case with Trump, for example. He will say whatever helps him gain power and survive. Trump may say he's against abortion or loves the Bible, but all of this is just pure bullshit for his stupid base.
  9. Yes ultimately Yes, but can You do it right now? If You can't we have to start from where we are, "I cannot stop making up stories, I believe there is an "I", I believe I am a Self".. Your starting from the Top Down method and Realization, its all Maya, nothing exist, I just Am, bla bla bla, but what is Your present experience of Life right now? If You were in realization of the Top Down way, You would for sure be in Bliss, are You right now or at anytime You want? If not then You have to start with where You are right now, otherwise Your just playing mind games! Say it all You want that this or that doesn't exist, no self, no mind, bla bla but how do You feel within Yourself right now, and if nothing exist, there is no I then who is responding, who is reading the posts, what is this forum?
  10. what convinced u that the nature of mind is the nature of reality? It seems more accurate to call Reality a Sentient Intelligent Conscious Mind than to say it is dead matter from which as an epiphenomenon causes consciousness to arise from. Calling Reality Mind is by no means an all encompasing term but it feels more accurate than the Newtonian material mechanistic paradigm most humans are locked in right now.
  11. Hamas goal is to destroy the state of Israel. Just because they killed civilians does not mean their goal is anything else. Also unfortunately in Israel every adult has to serve in the military which gives Hamas the idea that everyone 18+ has been in the IDF and has tortured/killed/oppressed Palestinians at some point. They see them probably like retired Nazis. I am not saying they are right just explaining their mindset. At this point I also heavily despise Hamas for the situation. Their stubborness is causing much suffering to the Palestinians. Also their goal to destroy the state of Israel is totally not realistic and foolish. If I could I would have them gone just like I would have the government of North Korea gone. But destroying the whole of Gaza is a price too high and totally unacceptable. Also I feel like most of it is just plain cruelty and not militarily effective. To top if off with creating a massive famine. If Israel was serious about this they would send people in the tunnels, that is how you realistically get them. Destroying everything on the ground hurts civilians mostly.
  12. @royce You don't have to read who you think is biased. Make your own claims.
  13. Military officers are always fair game in a war. That's not the problem.
  14. @Karmadhi hamas goal is to destroy civilians lives....
  15. Sadhguru basically explains it here, there is "Cosmic Will" the forces that allow physicality to exist, then there is Your Will, but he says to not live via the Will way, live via the Loving, Bliss way, to things because Your in Love with it, not because of Will necessarily, being Willing is helpful too though:)
  16. i read some of your replays and you are so biased , and thats so bad , you are here from 2019 ! bro forget thats you are from israel put your emotions away and look at the big picture , actulize a little bit
  17. So it also justifies Hamas killing civilians in their goal to destroy Isarel military? Keep in mind 1/3 of October 7th deaths were legitimate IDF staff, not just civilians. Also many civilians were killed in the cross fire. There were tons of specific striking of civilians by Hamas, but at this point IDF has been doing the same so I dont think they are much better anymore. Many videos of them doing so. Shooting at people in line to get aid too. They killed like 120 civilians trying to get aid, that act alone is on par with the Hamas concert attack in terms of scale and cruelty.
  18. The IDF is very loose in who they consider as Hamas specifically for operational targets. Because they want to target as wide as they can get away with. It's clearly the case if you look at the kind of strikes and attacks that the IDF does. If there's even a hint that someone is associated with Hamas, they are bombed. The IDF has assassinated many Gazan journalists because "Hamas". These journalists are bombed simply because they report in ways which isn't favorable to the Zionist agenda. This is a war crime. What you do is, you don't fire on people unless they are armed and posing an immediate threat to you. IDF operating procedure is to fire first and ask questions later.
  19. Dear Leo, let me tell you something. Every single leader in this world resorts to criminal domination to hold on to power. It's simply what demands of that position. It's not because the country as a whole are underdeveloped. It's usually underdeveloped people who are fanatics of power in almost every country. As a matter of fact, it's said that you can't make $10m dollars without making enemies or having to kill people simply because there are people willing to die and kill for such positions. Maybe that number could be $50m or $100m don't know how much this is true, but you get the point. The stakes are even high in powerful political positions. And this is very intellectually dishonest definitions. You are claiming that every leftist leader who does criminal shit under the hood is right wing, because it is right wing behaviour to do criminal shit. Tf?? This is like saying Bernie Sanders is left wing but only until you find bodies in his house. But when you finally see that he did some shady shit, you simply shift your stance to say that he was right wing after all. This is sneaky play with definitions. You define left wing as objectively good and right wing as bad. I can see through it. It's not so hard. Give me one condition when leftists can do bad stuff. Atleast in theory.
  20. 😂 Poor SS officer in ww2. He didn't want to kill Jews at all. Just to deffent himself, and look what the Great Britian do to him.
  21. ^^^Good post. Science can only say...we will keep trying. LOL. They will keep trying and failing. Universe, Reality= MIND. Deep Sleep=No Mind, no reality, no experience.
  22. @Karmadhi You have to kill 40,000+ hamas terrorists in this war. How technological-intelligence accuracy abillities will help so much in that?
  23. Is the guy whose city was destroyed and his family and friends killed, and the lucky of them was left wounded or hungry, and carried RBG in Front cannons, aircraft, and Merkavas , is a terrorist? thats so strange leo !
  24. Free Will is NOT about controlling all situations in Your life, that is not possible, it would mean there is a God of the bible of sorts and that he is in control, everything is his will and we are just robots.. Free Will in basic terms is how You experience Life, what is the quality of that Experience, and via that you have more access to what it means to be Human Being, you can live via the Human side which is more about Survival and accumulating ppl, places and things, or the Being side which is Spirituality in its essence, Beingness is Being here Now, where Life is totally, abiding in Bliss and Aliveness, Intense experience of the Reality that we are in, access to all possibility and potentials on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels that we have access to, you can live like a vicious animal or be a godly Saint that is the choice You have, that is Free Will, its not about physical actions and manipulations and control, that wouldn't work in a society and set up like it is here on this Earth! If You have all the control, what about Me?
  1. Load more activity