All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Well said, mate. I struggled with this for several months until I admitted to myself that my life purpose is unrelated to Leo's work. Although it would be good for my ego, I can't do what he does. Nonetheless, I am really good at other things and enjoy doing them. Now, I absorb his content for fun and because I enjoy it, not because I want to become him.
  3. Ah nice, just watched it, good stuff. Thank you @Leo Gura for seemingly always having preexisting content (posts, videos, and otherwise) relating to whatever has caught my interest. Thanks man, this is helpful in making a decision. I'm guessing you must mean 5-MeO-MALT as opposed to the standalone MALT. Though I've heard some people like MALT as well. I wonder how the easier substances like AL-LAD and 4-HO-MET would mix with a small dose of ketamine. Maybe the slight dissociation and calming effect would help the mind get into the ideal state to best take advantage of their potential, without the negatives that can come from excessive amounts of ketamine and other dissos (an actual loss of conscious presence in my case). I've tried this a number of times with 5-MeO-DMT, and I'd say it was mostly successful. But I hear the psychs that mainly affect 5-HT2A receptors are more profoundly synergistic with ketamine, so I wonder how it'd change the trip for the substances that can sometimes be considered boring on their own due to a limited headspace.
  4. @hyruga And this is another argument point for vaccines, they at least ease the burden on the body's immune system and prepares it against the virus strain exposed to it so that any lingering side effects and stress form the real virus is reduced at least.
  5. @Scholar Firstly, the fallacy you are making is a straw man against those who own, and are employers/employees of factory farms and food industry. Not every CEO down to the workers in factory farms are conspiring to create super viruses to wipe out humanity, they are working because some can only work in labor jobs, including factory farming. It's a fallacy because if you find out there are other motivated reasonings besides destroying humanity via super viruses in factory farms your argument has to change or you have to concede your argument's premises are flawed in assuming they had malicious intent to creating super viruses, anti biotic resistant bacteria, et cetera. Secondly, I partly agree this may have been known for decades, but decades here implies a time range between 10 to 99 years, so from at most either 2024 to 1925 or from 2014 to 1915, yet even around and between 1925 to 1915 and hundreds of years before that range they did not have a proper understanding of factory farms correlating to rapid evolution of diseases as it was a revolutionary time for capitalism employing technological advances that increased production, consumption and agriculture then was more resilient to famine and pests versus the more organic agriculture methods before the 19th century.
  6. I actually didnt told her fuck you. I didnt insult her. I just told her she was a narcisist and similar things and hypocrite etc and dont message me more on WhatsApp Got it. My idea was not to completely cut relationship but at least some months. She messages me on WhatsApp at least once a week for years. And thats after i stop answering his calls because i told her phone conversations with her was not doing me good. I told her adults have respect for other adults if the other adult is asking for some distance the other adult should respect that, knowing im not asking her any money or anything since years ago It would be nice to hear more details in your story though
  7. This is a good example of how a comedian handles 2 arguers:
  8. These 2 a bit bit crazy in this debate:
  9. Jeez, these 2 are out of their depth against Bassem Youssef:
  10. IMO it's a bit embarrassing for these 2. The comedian easily out debates these 2:
  11. "you humans" so you reveal you dividing the picture in "you humans" over there and me here. These humans are so foolish - says Razard while using his human hands to write. That's quite dishonest. You talk about will, in other comments you say you have no free will. Well if you are the will, then you must have been confused in earlier comments. You need to marinate in the truth. Me also. We shouldn't argue about nonsense. For anything that you disagree with me and I disagree with you, we need to agree to disagree. You won't change your mind and I won't change my mind. It's useless.
  12. Today
  13. Let's talk about the elephant in the room, Dr. Mew is still not very attractive. Not only does he have a fairly poorly developed glabella and eyebrow arches, but above all a maxilla that is still poorly developed even though this is what his mewing story is supposed to do, it seems.
  14. Instinct is the best tool for determining what to consume.
  15. That said, the greatest travel is interior.
  16. @Nivsch Romanism = The aspiration to establish a Roman state in the land they had sovereignty in the past (Israel /Palestine for 400 years) Ottomanism = The aspiration to establish a Ottoman state in the land they had sovereignty in the past (also Israel/Palestine for 400 years) Its not just the value of something by itself, but the cost of it that matters. We can value aspirations, and they may be fine and good as they stand alone - but when the cost of these nationalistic aspirations means the extermination of another groups identity, expulsion of them from the land, and occupation and subjugation of those that remain - that is a cost too high. That cost includes backlash and 'resistance' which includes terroristic elements, Israel is paying this cost till today including the cost of alienating itself from the world. Saying Zionism is noble and good and any critique of it is bad or misunderstood can miss the point and fine line where Zionism becomes Ultra-Zionism - a more extremist fundamentalist version of itself. Because the lines are blurred, many Zionists have and hold Ultra-Zionist talking points and positions without realising it. 'Normal' Israeli's criticise Netanyahu while remaining unified in their governments support for unleashing Hiroshima-level destructive force on Gaza. The polls show majority of Israelis didn't think Israel went hard enough on Gaza - after dropping multiple Hiroshimas worth of bombs on a strip of land a 3rd of the size, and much more populated. They exclaim to care for the hostages (which they use like a smoke screen for their ulterior agenda) - yet rain down dumb bombs on exactly where their beloved hostages are held. Defending Ultra-Zionism is like defending a workplace bully who's aspiration is to climb the corporate ladder at any cost. He cuts lines, takes credit for others work, shoves children and steals seats on the bus from the elderly on his way to work so he can suck up to his boss and get brownie points. Its one thing to have aspirations, it's another to execute them at any cost.
  17. This is the money world in the end. You're as free as the money you have in your bank account. Try to connect to your intuition and feeling then ask yourself "Despite my mother's shit, do I feel a loving connection to her though it's vague? Is there a part of her which genuinely loves me?". If the answer is a sure NO, then you must eliminate her from your life. If the answer is YES even if you're not sure, then give her the benefit of the doubt and work on your relationship. If you feel you need to distance yourself from her, do it for 1 or 2 years and see what happens. My mother was one of the most ignorant and toxic mothers in the world. I cut her off a few years a few times. But somehow I felt there was a part of her which genuinely loves me. I responded to that aspect of her and worked on our relationship. After many years of work and drama, my mother became one of the most loving mothers in the world. I probably can add more details and explanation, but it's difficult because I'm using my smartphone to write this. So, I'll stop here.
  18. Understood. It could be a massive regret not to go travelling. I know people say on their deathbed that they wish they worked less. But also I won’t be doing the ‘touristy’ shit that most people do.
  19. @Leo Gura Business first, psychology second, if psychology remains. If you need a million dollars, psychoology will not help you. You need a million dollars. There are legit reasons why you might need a million dollars. Of course there are also illegitmate reasons. Why would psychology not remain after getting the business? (or girlfriend) You're literally building a fragile house of cards that way. If the business fails or your girlfriend breaks up with you, you'll be doomed into deep suffering because of excessive attachment to those things. Brother, I'm really curious as to why you're putting more emphasis on action when without proper psychology might lead you the wrong way.
  20. @BlueOak In 'you' this wasn't personal to you but to the general approach here about what Israel does. Far worse? In meanwhile I saw generally reasonable messages from you but anyway say whatever you think I will be happy to to have normal conversations with people here.
  21. OR "ME" pretending to be a limited "ME" in the infinite play ground of infinite "ME(s)"
  22. @Davino Remember, it's a spiral, meaning, yellow have the necessary Orange in it, the necessary Purple in it. This is why you're still not living in the woods. You can totally start at Turquoise if you so want.
  23. How do you think you would react if your child said the same thing to you?
  1. Load more activity