All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. @bebotalk lmao you got spiritually dunked on, sit this one out pal 😭🤣🤣
  3. @zurew Did you follow the discussion @UnbornTao and I had with @Carl-Richard from the beginning of this discussion? If yes, let me know what you think. I'm not interested to repeat this whole discussion again.
  4. Now I wanna make an Actualized.org Artificial Intelligence We'll feed it with all of Leo's videos and blog posts and see what happens. They actually did it with Dify
  5. That's just another illusion. Another fairytale. Another story. Which is funny, because spiritual folks love seeing themselves as more conscious than others, talking about how they're continuously becoming more and more conscious, reaching way beyond enlightenment level 9000, etc. Which is clearly bs. Everyone knows that enlightenment beyond level 9000 is just not possible. Point is, it's yet another mindfuck, that's all it is. There is no truth in it. Even though, admittedly, at some point it really does seem like it's true. Like you became more conscious lol. I can say with 100% confidence that most spiritual folks are confusing their senses, their thoughts and their feelings for consciousness. I am absolutely sure that most of you think that seeing or hearing is what consciousness is. And that's where you all get tricked and trapped. If seeing or hearing is consciousness... then what is conscious of seeing or hearing? Consciousness comes prior to it all. Prior to all of your 5 human senses, that you think are God lol. Prior to thought, prior to feeling. Consciousness holds space for all thoughts, feelings and senses - if you will. There absolutely cannot be more or less consciousness, or anything else for that matter. Everything already is, as it is. There can be less emotional baggage and mental clutter, and that can make it seem as if senses are sharper and as if there is more consciousness... but that's just a trick, again. Just 'content' appearing within consciousness, and not even. Consciousness remains the same, at all times. Infinite, omnipresent, omnipotent. So omnipotent, in fact, that it can trick itself into believing that there is any more or less of it.
  6. So they have actually done an AI targeted to give spiritual advice and conscious breakthrough. They have trained the AI with over 10,000 hours of discourses from the Pontiff of Hinduism Nithyananda, so that you can interact with it and ask direct questions. This is just the first version they have published and is ready to test. Here I'll post some of the interactions I had: (ParamaShiva=God) https://events.ecitizen.info/nithyananda-gpt/
  7. @meta_male Appearance plays a big role if you’re looking for a partner. If you’re treating people like people it shouldn’t matter. He literally thought she assumed she was better because she does her makeup and I promise you there was more to that conversation because women don’t think that way. If I say “all handsome men are players” it plays into the same stigma because then I’ll approach them like they are and see nothing else. I wouldn’t be able to see that they worked harder than other men, I’d only see that I judge them for the end result. If he keeps making those incorrect assumptions he’s going to push away every woman he meets just like he did.
  8. It’s pretty unlikely the condom will fail, and she’s lying about birth control / birth control fails, and she doesn’t want to take plan b or get an abortion.
  9. @TheSelf Im not sure im tracking whats our disagreement about right now. Do you try to say, that having beliefs about awakening and methods regarding awakening doesn't necessarily mean that that person is religious? Or in other words, do you try to communicate, that just because someone has beliefs about awakening and methods regarding awakening, it doesn't mean that that person can't be categorized as a seeker or spiritual person? Also are you trying to say that you differentiate between religious and spiritual beliefs and if so, my question would be how?
  10. If there's only God, why does God have to surrender. What is it surrendering to, itself? This thread is about paradoxes, not riddles or absurd notions.
  11. It is exactly so. All is God. When realizing this everything is clear: who are you? who am I? What is this? God
  12. Running a SMM Subscription service would not be my passion. But if I can get worthwhile compensation in a short period, build up capital, then I can use that capital to 1. cover my basic needs (not just food but pickup logistics, move country, good clothes, dental care, organic quality food, perfect neighbourhood, nice car, other vehicles like motorbike, hiring a jet ski ect.. time and money for hobbies, money for flights, travel, coaching, and capital/resources to start any business I want (that interests me). So if I have to do it for a year or 2 then whatever. I don't have time to sit around and want everything to be perfect.
  13. Again I'm not sure how talking about me personally would help you or anyone following this discussion. If you've read my responces in this thread carefully then you already should have ideas about where I'm stand in my path. Yes I did meditate, Self-inquery, and experminted with the spiritual practices and methods in the past.
  14. Thank you for sharing! This is amazing, I think these results cannot be ignored. Hopefully this will pave the way for further clinical research with 5-MeO. It seems like the perfect substance to work with in this context. Short, direct, easy to redose and incredibly powerful.
  15. As predicted, you're getting quite evasive, but that's ok. We don't have to continue. Do you watch Leo's videos? 😂
  16. Today
  17. I am getting air purifiers soon, better bedding, hoover with a Hepa 13 filter. Hopefully this works. I'll mention it to my GP.
  18. It would probably be a good time to test your sense of humor, if you're proud or supportive of your prejudice, then you could produce a half-joking statement supporting your view. For example if someone shouted down my preference for hot women, I could say "I'll take a hot bitch over Anderson Cooper anyday!" Something like that.
  19. Please read my responses again, It's not about having beliefs or being completely agnostic, the relegious beliefs does have their own unique kind weight, scope and consequences to them. Why you don't compare the relegious beliefs to a scientists beliefs for example? Or to any other beliefs people have about anything else in life?
  20. One another thing that might be worth to clear up (this is for everyone in the thread who wants to engage with this) How do you differentiate between belief, knowledge and direct experience? (assuming you differentiate at all)
  21. @Nivsch If you would like to send me some news sources that share different perspectives I’d be grateful as well. For example, this video here: this type of media is very different perspective than what the west shows. Which, makes sense . My favourite part was when they show a Palestinian woman in front of all this rubble claiming she thanked the Israeli military for destroying Hamas. That makes me wonder 😂
  22. You can form beliefs about anything in life.
  23. Well regarding that - Imagine you are completely agnostic about what can elevate your thirst (meaning , you are not giving any method any more weight compared to other methods). In that scenario it would mean, that you have an infinite number of methods to choose from and you will choose completely randomly from that infinite set of methods, because you have no belief at all what has a higher chance of solving the problem. I don't thnk this maps onto what most spiritual people or seekers are. They follow a very clear pattern of behaviour and they start trying out certain methods over others.
  24. @TheSelf okay, so would you define the seeker or the spiritual person as a completely agnostic person (who doesn't have any beliefs at all regarding awakening, and regarding what methods will produce awakening) ?
  25. Explain a Productized Service Business. A productized service business is a type of business model that offers a standardized service packaged as a product, making it easier to sell and scale compared to custom services. In essence, it combines the benefits of a service-oriented approach with the efficiency and scalability of a product-based business. Here's a breakdown of key aspects of a productized service business: Standardization: Unlike traditional service businesses where each project may be unique and customized according to the client's needs, a productized service follows a standardized process. The service offering is well-defined and has fixed deliverables, pricing, and timelines. Packaging: The service is packaged in a way that resembles a product. This means it's clearly defined with a name, description, features, and benefits. Customers can easily understand what they're getting without the need for extensive consultations or negotiations. Scalability: Since the service is standardized and streamlined, it's much easier to scale a productized service business compared to a traditional service business. Processes can be optimized, and resources can be allocated more efficiently, allowing the business to handle more clients without significantly increasing overhead or resources. Automation and Efficiency: Productized service businesses often leverage automation and technology to streamline processes and deliver the service efficiently. This could involve using tools for project management, communication, billing, and delivery, reducing the need for manual intervention and increasing overall efficiency. Clear Value Proposition: A productized service business typically offers a clear value proposition to its target audience. This could be in the form of solving a specific problem, addressing a common pain point, or fulfilling a particular need in a more convenient and cost-effective manner compared to alternatives. Customer Focus: While the service is standardized, it's still important for a productized service business to focus on providing excellent customer service and support. Building strong relationships with clients and ensuring their needs are met can lead to repeat business and positive referrals. Examples: Examples of productized service businesses include website design and development packages, social media management subscriptions, content writing services with fixed word counts, SEO optimization packages, and legal document preparation services. Overall, a productized service business offers the advantages of both services and products, providing clarity, efficiency, and scalability to both the business owner and the customers they serve. Examples Social Media Management Subscriptions: Providing monthly packages for managing social media accounts, including content creation, scheduling, and engagement metrics reporting. Content Writing Services with Fixed Word Counts: Offering content writing services with predefined word counts for blog posts, articles, website pages, and marketing materials. SEO Optimization Packages: Providing standardized search engine optimization (SEO) services, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and backlink building, with different tiers based on complexity and scope. Email Marketing Campaign Management: Offering packages for managing email marketing campaigns, including template design, content creation, list segmentation, and performance tracking. Online Course Creation and Launch Services: Offering services to help individuals or businesses create and launch online courses, including course structure, content creation, platform setup, and marketing strategy. Travel Itinerary Planning Services: Offering personalized travel itinerary planning services with predefined packages based on destination, duration, and activities. Deliverables The word "deliverables" is a project management term describing the quantifiable goods or services that must be provided upon the completion of a project.
  1. Load more activity