All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. And yet, you never ask for one.
  3. I LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT THE MAKINGS OF A HERO ON THIS FORUM I know what I'm doing, do all of you? That's my question. I pursue my results doggedly until I get them. And look at all the shit I had to catch to get my results. That's the Threshold Guardian that Leo talks about on the Hero's Journey. Ya'll were my Threshold Guardian most ironically. The bold, fearless Hero catches shit from the confused, conservative, loyal, fearful, jealous herd who resist him. But when the Hero prevails, then he's the Hero. Funny how that happens. So persevere folks. Follow your instincts, your "True North" and don't let people derail you because they will try hard. The people closest to you will resist you the most paradoxically. Be a man. Find your balls and go fight for your authenticity and your results in this backward world. And know you're gonna get ganged up on by well-meaning but ultimately misguided and misinformed Egos. You need to find your balls because you need to bust through this resistance and see it to through to the end. Many of you lack the balls to do this. Your cowardice and lack of confidence is your worst enemy. You will be a sheep in life. There are numerous butt-kissing sheep in life but very few Heroes.
  4. Leo gave a great reply. I do think Leo has a clue. I know this because I myself have experienced a lot of the themes and topics he discusses in his videos. Most of the time, it is through my psychedelic experiences. Like infinity, love/connection, unity, and non-duality. Sure there is still a lot of questions in my head, things I still don't understand. That's why I am here to learn, in addition to other sources besides Leo. What I get from Leo is to not blindly believe him and whenever he talks about something that I am not aware of, I don't blindly believe him. I think to myself, "maybe it becomes clearer in a higher consciousness state" or with time. I contemplate the questions I want to on a psychedelic trip/free time. IME, there is a universal truth because we all experience life, in addition to our personal truths.
  5. Things to write about: - Experiment - Using Rapé Only 3x A Day for 30 days - Overcoming My Biggest Trauma: My Parent's Divorce @Iiris @Nahm @Zigzag Idiot I will write about these topics tomorrow. I think you guys are going to enjoy reading them
  6. I know what I'm doing, do all of you? That's my question. I pursue my results doggedly until I get them. And look at all the shit I had to catch to get my results. That's the Threshold Guardian that Leo talks about on the Hero's Journey. Ya'll were my Threshold Guardian most ironically. The bold, fearless Hero catches shit from the confused, conservative, loyal, fearful, jealous herd who resist him. But when the Hero prevails, then he's the Hero. Funny how that happens. So persevere folks. Follow your instincts, your "True North" and don't let people derail you because they will try hard. The people closest to you will resist you the most paradoxically. Be a man. Find your balls and go fight for your authenticity and your results in this backward world. And know you're gonna get ganged up on by well-meaning but ultimately misguided and misinformed Egos. You need to find your balls because you need to bust through this resistance and see it to through to the end. Many of you lack the balls to do this. Your cowardice and lack of confidence is your worst enemy. You will be a sheep in life. There are numerous butt-kissing sheep in life but very few Heroes. If you guys are confused as to what I'm talking about, read these threads:
  7. Gosh, aren't you excited today @Joseph Maynor ? Thank you for not getting discouraged and pressing on until you got your answers. That's so like you ❤️ Oh, and I was kissing your ass too, don't forget that ❤️
  8. @Zigzag Idiot teal swan has vids on it
  9. @Anderz Thanks! I am going to watch that video. Interesting! Thanks again!
  10. @abrakamowse My theory is that the Bible was written by people with vast knowledge who actually were able to predict the general future evolution of our civilization. Just look at what Jesus said. It's beyond Spiral Dynamics second tier level knowledge.
  11. Better to do the work and meditate instead of looking for the more accurate definition or concept of duality or non duality or God or whatever... that we already know that is never possible to say what is, our language is also a tool of the ego to keep us in the matrix.
  12. Who wants to win arguments? Ego does. It doesn't matter you can tell them exactly what to do, practises not theory but they still want more theory. They want correct worldview not actuality. Main reason why people do not get enlightened is because they chase it for selfish reasons, to gain something. People who do really get Truth are in it for Truth's sake not to chase bliss.
  13. @zeroISinfinity All that discussion is a waste of time. I have fun reading their arguments but is a discussion who won't help anyone. Because each side has its way of seeing reality, and that's not the main thing. The main thing is try to read between the lines what the person who is trying to send the message is pointing to... That's all!!! We can't talk about what is not possible to talk about!!!! Crazy Lol
  14. Funny how people make judgements on you when you speak from Absolute perspective. Absolute perspective is stage blue for orange separated guys. Funny how "enlightened master" accussed me for same thing lol.
  15. Today
  16. @Shin I know which one is going to be the next flame war at the forum. I have paranormal powers and I can smell when that's going to happen. Look!!!!
  17. I did MDMA with my (now) husband and that night I could free myself from a lot of bad things of our relationship (we where separated at that time, trying to get back together). Today we are a strong couple with two kids. I was a powerful therapy experience, and I think without it I would not be able to restart things with him. I doubt that conventional therapy would work the same so fast as it was with MDMA. Truly incredible for me. You can try it alone with a good mindset.
  18. @noselfnofun Yes, in a way it's obvious, because I've never experienced anything outside of myself. But then there is the trap of solipsism, which I don't want to fall into... if one does not truly grasp the Self, and I currently don't, then one can find himself thinking that there is only this experience, this mind. And I'm pretty sure that's not It. So in a way it's obvious but in another way it's not having the intuition that one is asleep is good, it's a step in the right direction I guess, but we have to really wake up! @tedens Thanks a lot, I'm starting to see that... I've had glimpses of higher levels of consciousness, so I know that it's possible. When I meditate I try to drop all concepts, but outside of meditation I can't help but imagine and create stories, the whole thing is so fascinating @Serotoninluv Thank you It's hard because on the one hand this contextualization seems necessary, not only in everyday life but also in consciousness work... otherwise I don't see how one can progress and integrate the insights that one has along the way. For example, today I woke up and, while still in bed and feeling sleepy, I had a glimpse of direct manifestation in the way that Leo talked about in his response. It lasted half a second, maybe less, but I saw the image of the closet in front of me being formed, after almost having been formed into something else. It's quite difficult to explain, and of course I am now doubting that it even happened, maybe it was just my imagination. It almost seems like a game is being played, is God playing with me? Why did I have this glimpse today, I did nothing to make it happen, I had just woken up and was feeling groggy. Was it just my imagination, after reading Leo's response yesterday pointing to direct manifestation? (the ego always tries to downplay it) I do try to remember these short glimpses (I have one every now and then), maybe if I have enough of them the mind will accept and let Truth in. On the other hand, of course, I do understand the need to be conscious of the present moment, it's crucial for realization, but do you think that enlightenment can happen without trying to make sense of things? Is the "secret" really to just give up thought altogether and let go? Anyway, have a great day! (it's morning where I am, we're most likely in different time zones)
  19. But Leo ... ... Are you deluded ?!
  20. I have used LSD twice- a 105ug dose and a 150ug dose, both times I thought I could've gone deeper with the trip. After recently purchasing some mushrooms and having a 1.5g trip, I feel like I want to explore psychedelics regularly. How often do you guys trip and what psychedelics do you prefer? I currently plan on having a few more mushroom trips and also to begin exploring N,N DMT.
  21. We have to add that one! Lol
  22. concentration practice. Om Swami speaks a lot about this
  23. Yes i figured since hearing so many synonymous references haha 🤣 I feel this can confuse people though. But really it depends on the speaker I guess.
  1. Load more activity