All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Nobody is telling you to do anything, I just made a statement which is being on the side of solitude rather than being social makes you more conscious, and that’s generally true, and yeah the more you’re “dead” the more you’re conscious believe it or not.
  3. My thinking aligns quite a lot with you on this subject. Every human action can probably be brought back to survival and low consciousness, why do we eat? survival. Why do work? survival. Why do we have relationships? survival and so on. But my overall point was its not black and white where and activity is either low consciousness or high, its that there are degrees of consciousness within everything you do. For example eating good food in silence and enjoying and experiencing every mouthful is obviously a higher conscious way than shovelling Big macs and fries in your mouth in a crowded Macdonalds restaurant. It seems like a bit of a cop out to say, everything is survival so im not gonna do anything and just be in solitude. I think sex though there is the potential to hurt someone, so there has to be a real effort made to mitigate that. But i also feel that if you are of high consciousness and this is a concern for you, you will naturally make the situation as ethical as you can.
  4. If there was something that love could not embrace and forgive, then love would have a limit. And what has a limit is not of God. So in reality there's nothing that love could not accept or forgive, because that would simply be a limitation on God.
  5. Is it rude to reject some ugly creep hitting on you? Your intuitions will be based on how competent and engaging the person sounds to you, which can, of course, be exploited by really good con artists, but generally, it will be the correct call. Much like getting hit on. This will never result in a false negative though, so hanging up when you feel like it is always the correct call.
  6. I kinda look at it this way via my own experience and researching, we are individuals, with individual body/minds, but this is not fundamentally what we are.. I like how Sadhguru says it, he says there is not Your Life and My Life, its just a matter of how much Life You have captured and are Aware of, akin to a bubble with air inside of it, Karma is the lining of the buddle, it allows the bubble to be formed, if no bubble the air just melds with the rest of the air in the atmosphere, so we are like the bubble but with minds and bodies, movement, thoughts and conditioning/karma in place, so in that way we are individual and have free will to decide to be a doctor, teacher, unemployed, happy, sad, healthy, sick, rich or poor, but some karma controls your life situation around you, how you respond to this is your choice, that is where the Free Will is, how I choose to respond, some are living in the poorest of places but are still happy, some are living in the most wealth places and are depressed or anxious, so that is where individual consciousness comes into play, Awareness of what we are allows a high intensity of Consciousness to be in our perception, at the sametime we are One with everything, connected to everything but have individuality on some level, both Oneness/Inclusiveness and Individuality/Duality are at play here simultaneously..
  7. As I said, in theory, there is a way to do pick-up ethically and there is nothing fundamentally unethical about pick-up. In practice, though, the big thing driving PUAs is insecurity about their attractiveness, which they try to cover up by building a body-count. The whole body-count thing is an ego-boost for PUAs and using women as a tool for this ego-pursuit is definitely unethical.
  8. My point is that we gotta be careful of this idea of sitting in solitude in a cave doing nothing all day because we are so ''high conscious''. If you want to be so high conscious, perhaps death is the answer for you. Paraphrasing Leo: ''We don't know what Infinite Consciousness is because we have called it death'' As far as being on Earth to live human lives... Then live it.
  9. I welcome our latest idealist to the group! Welcome @Dodo to idealism! You will enjoy life so much more now that you are open to life being imagination. It's just so much better now 😌☺️😩
  10. Of course, there is an element of game theory in this, where you can defect from the social contract and take immense delight in causing some havoc. However, this only works as long as the large majority of agents behave "unconsciously"; otherwise, total chaos would ensue. You don’t really want to change the fundamentals of the system; you just want to be able to mess with them to a large enough degree where you feel you have some influence and power over reality, but not so much that you actually break the "unconsciousness" and "normalcy" of the social domain.
  11. These Political Threads, perfect example of Intellect going out of Control, so much analysing so much division, assumption, data input and spitting it out to find some sort of answers, but Everyone comes back tomorrow with more questions and answers, one big loop of nothing! I live in Toronto, Canada, I don't like this city, but I'm free to do just about anything I want other than infringing or hurt another, we have massive problems in this city and country, but I can determine my own experience within somewhat so that I don't go crazy with it, except in traffic for some reason, was in Cancun recently on vacation, so what is there to complain about, other than Intellect go round and round in circles like here!
  12. Sure, that’s beside the point
  13. Thanks man! I needed to start this thread, didn't know it evolved into such a big topic about human history, human biology and ai.
  14. Being a human being and alive is one big survival.
  15. I completely disagree. To follow your example: we know the other person is fat and ugly, they know they are fat and ugly, and yet we both agree to pretend as if we don't know the other person is aware — which I claim is the basis of satisfying interpersonal relationships. As far as constructive feedback and critique go, we welcome that, of course, but only insofar as it doesn’t undermine our social games. What makes sex so desirable is precisely all the ambiguity and games that come with it. The actual physical act, detached from all the fantasies and social dynamics, is completely empty and meaningless. The world you are proposing would be utterly nihilistic and inhumane, and you would quickly wish back all these supposed "mistakes" in human interaction.
  16. Speaking of southerners, Beau of the Fifth Column (Justin King) and James Carville are southern liberal Democrats: James Carville is a well known center-left Democratic strategist, who I've mentioned before became a brilliant campaign strategist for Bill Clinton's presidential campaigns and other Democrats in the 90s. After Clinton's presidency, he continued to be a well-respected campaign strategist and pundit for the party: Beau is more left-wing than Carville, but he is still a sensible, pragmatic liberal/progressive Democrat:
  17. @Yimpa Noice. It's always interesting to learn geography and other fields around the world, does open up a person's mind.
  18. Yeah this is what it seem like on the surface but a lot of times it provides tremendous survival value, which is why most people hang around people that look like them or after the same things as them, there’s nothing wrong with any of this but high consciousness rarely exists in relationships, solitude is where it’s at, a good video to watch for this would be the one by leo “ how socializing makes you stupid”
  19. Words are indeed potent. We soak up these maxims without questioning their impact. Live like millionaire on the journey $1000000 * 6% = $60,000 per year > = $5,000/Month Passive cash flow But if we make $5,000/Month passive cash flow, then we are essentially living like a millionaire on interest "Continuity Program" - Netflix Amazon prime We all pay out continutity programs and bills on auto pilot. But why not get paid on auto pilot? Why not get paid in continuity programs? So how do we do this : By creating a Membership Site - People pay you per M for access to your site
  20. If we want to be even more fair we want to see everyone as intelligent in his essense and give more credit to his brain and body as ungraspable intelligent nature's creation we tend to underestimate especially in the west and in our health system paradigm. But that insight strengthen even more the equal responsibility we have to demand from both sides in a conflict.
  21. In this thread I'm not telling you how you should live your life, whether you should pursue sex or not. I only explained the connection between sex and low consciousness. You do whatever you want. You decide for yourself how ethical you wish to be.
  22. Yes, I understand. As I've grown to understand myself and my personality (ENFJ) better, I am an extremely empathetic and feeling type of person. Side note: I used to think that me being very feeling-type was a bad thing due to spiritual brainwashing. Thanks Leo for waking me up from that and too many other bullshit lol. --- Don't get me wrong. I am not criticizing your thoughts. Quite the contrary: I am trying to be open-minded to my own possible devilry and bullshit (that I'm not seeing) in regards to dating. My own blindspots in other words. As far as some girls catching feelings to me and being hurt (even tho I was open and honest about my intentions from the beginning), I would perhaps argue that this is something that just comes with it? Kinda like playing sports. You will likely eventually get injured. Or am I being a devil here? I am trying my best to make my dating as conscious and healthy as possible. My life purpose is to be a healthy role model for people. Right now, especially in the more practical realm / stage orange / self-development / dating / money making etc. Later in spirituality as well. Anyway, I would really appreciate if you and others give me pointers to think about possible ways I'm being unhealthy in regards to dating.
  23. That many girls then yeah, it's almost factory level. But in general if you're open and honest in a compassionate way, would you agree that is an ethical way of approaching it? At the end of the day there are many women who would appreciate the choice to be with you even if it is just short term
  24. You assume that women want commitment when a lot then want to sleep around and have some fun. What do you think "hot girl summer" and "hoe phase" are referring too
  25. Physical attraction would be incorporated into the connection though, that would be part of a deeper connection. If you didn't like the girl on any level except physical then that's different that would be shallow. There maybe hot girls you meet that you don't think would work long term or don't have the depth and so you don't pursue. Again there is a low conscious version of that which you've outlined, which would be status climbing etc. But then there's also higher level where you learn about the other person and build a good connection with them. I started a practice in my life of just talking to more people, some you click with and some you don't but I'm not trying to get anything out of the relationships, I'm more just enjoying time with them. Even amongst people I don't think ordinary people are friends with each other because of money or status, most of the time they just like hanging out. Maybe in competitive industries and cities what you're saying happens more.
  26. I think that the only answer is because the structure of the cosmos. What we are is an expression of the absolute geared and sinceonized among other infinite expressions. cycles within cycles at an unimaginable level. The cosmos is absolute, it always is, since it is now, and it is evolutionary, it is perpetual movement directed by total intelligence. It is much more complex than God creating a video game, it is rather the inevitable emergence of everything that can arise, always being in perfect synchrony. That's why we call intelligence. When you blink, the entire cosmos must be synchronized for that blink to take place. This is the absolute, a perfect dance. You can change the limits synchronizing yourself with intelligence and flowing with it so that the entire cosmos adapts to your will, at the same time that you adapt to the will of the cosmos.
  1. Load more activity