All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I shouldn't have asked my mom who took my diaries , because she could have been one of them . /The ones who took it. Silly me. Fuck.
  3. I know that because I went through the process and experienced it for myself. Thats where you are wrong, You came to me, asked for help, I gave you some techniques that worked on me and might have work on you, I didn't ask you to believe it, you can expermint with it, if it resonates with you, you can continue if not you welcome to leave. As simple as that. Based on what logic this looks like a relegion to you and @Carl-Richard God knows. See it this way, You wanna learn how to draw, you go to a master and ask him to help you in anyway (teach you, giving you techniques etc) is the master a relegious figure by doing this and you are joining his relegion??!! This is ridiculous guys.
  4. So there is no such thing as relativity? That's strange... how come we can talk about it if it doesn't exist? Of course I will, cause it's true. 😘
  5. Buddy, the only thing i have experienced so far is that when i solve my old problems, new once just rise up. The problems just become more and more vague and abstract, harder to find existing insight about how to solve it. Now it's all about life purpose, finding meaning, discovering truth as a now deeply subjective thing, and wondering about what is morality, how am i actually a good or bad person, if it matters at all? No mystical experiences so far.
  6. Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon Curse be upon
  7. A wise person said to me, Mastery of any craft eventually puts people in a similar place. If you feel you've mastered something, to the point you've reached the beginning of enlightenment. You can either do it again with another skill, or follow that path now. I watched a video on the alchemist story. Maybe you can find it for yourself, there are a confusing amount of similar titles to search through - a good synchronicity for the message of the video: It started with someone seeking enlightenment, and through the video it demonstrated how people get fixated on aspects of life, distracted or perhaps meant to stay in those aspects for a time, and go through them instead. Eventually, years later towards the end of the man's life he realised that what he was seeking was always himself. To bring that you, is to realise in you saying: You are seeking a freer and better life. Well that sounds like you doesn't it? Nothing much freer than existence itself, and 'better', what do you mean by that? What does better really mean to you? Does it mean going back to master something? Or does it mean you want a loving caring partner, or a the ability to sit down and enjoy life? A few friends who enjoy each others company? What is better?
  8. The "severly" autistic people thing is really dumb. Autism is on a spectrum from the very low functioning to people much more like me. I have an aspergers diagnosis. it seems to me like i just much more rely on logic and reasoning when deciding on how and what to do, and at the same time have a noticible limitation when it comes to, well, emotional inteligens, while it would not frame it like that. It is much more like i just get less information out of the same social situations, and therefore have less to go of by. And at the same time are also noticibly stronger at logic and reasoning, so i can make up parts of it, and excell greatly in certain things, while struggling in others. It would from my point be very nice if everyone was like me, and i think that exactly might be what would be nice. It has less to do with being autistic or not, and more to do with interacting with people of the same culture or mindset. Since we then would understand them better, nothing new here i suppose? I suppose what you really would like is that everyone should be highly inteligent beings that much rather relys on rationality compared to emotionality? A problem with autism is that most autistic people arent smart, they just lack the emotionality, without the intellect to substitute it in any formel way.
  9. Okay, so your take is that certain methods can help one or push one to get there. How do you know that thats the case, epistemically speaking? --- Just to be clear (Im not suggesting that you are wrong), the reason why I ask is because that take seem to be a belief (the same way religious people have beliefs about what method or technique will produce or can help you the best to have an awakening). So that would be a similarity between religious and spiritual people, unless you can provide a symmetry breaker (differentiate the two in a relevant way) For the sake of understanding this kind of language in a more precise manner - Can you become directly conscious of things that are not absolute? So for example, would you use that language to describe causal events like "I became directly conscious of what healed my relationship with my family members or I became directly conscious of what is the cure for a specific illness".
  10. if you knowingly do bad things, you know it's bad, and you don't want to change, that's a sin against the holy spirit
  11. There are no finite beings. Only God. There is only one side. You are living in fantasies. and spreading mis-information about God constantly 😂 I wonder if 10 years from now you will still be saying the same fucking crap.
  12. No awake religious individuals have ever existed?
  13. You surely know a lot about something you have supposedly no affiliation with. Do you take psychedelics?
  14. @Pav It honestly seems more like satire than a serius recomendation. Since he says things that are by no means a respond or relevant to the questions of my post. @Shodburrito Yes, exactly. Thats one "social reality", which dosent seem good, does it? My idea is to make smart decisions to hopefully better my situation, so i can live a freeier and better life. If that means not working and spending more time studying and attent university, then i suppose it's what i should do.
  15. @actuallyenlightened Just be strategic man, use condoms properly, store them properly, dont have sex drunk, that's 98% effective, which should mean you never really have a problem Now in the 2% chance the condom breaks or leaks or whatever, you use plan B within 24 hours .. I've had to give girls plan B over like 8 times, mainly because I had a bit of paranoia. You're now at 99.5% effectiveness. Now say after all that, the girl still gets pregnant. Then most likely she will want an abortion. I think you're fear is a bit irrational. She would most likely want an abortion, considering that you're a stranger, its unwanted to begin with, unplanned, no support and resistance from you, etc. Now you're at 99.99% effectiveness. Congrats, you're good for life. And honestly don't let this stop you from living. Of course don't be a madman going after every girl, but what's life without some fearless adventure?
  16. What DID I DO? ......... D*mn. I hv wrote a whole lot of paragraph but it got erased when I click "back". Usually the forum will saved your draft but this it's missing. Basically I just said that I don't wanna do anything in this house or start anything because it will be pointless anyway. It will be stolen and destroyed and many more ugly things will happen. I can't start doing anything in this house. It is cursed. I can't keep all the good amazing things in this house. There's a theft going on. To the already poor me ~
  17. Use condoms, they are extremely reliable and effective. Go fora proper brand like Durex with a long standing reputation not some cheap brand. Don't put your girl on OCP just so that you can enjoy an unprotected pleasure, honestly guys who do that are dickheads. However if she wants to do it at her own initiative that's fine. Just make sure, a few seconds before you finish, to check with your hand if the condom is safely attached or hasn't slided. The fail ratio is really really low. Then also check after everything was alright. There is no 100% prevention and in the end if you don't want to feel anxious at all, you can't have sex. Some risks are worth it, some aren't
  18. There´s no world, not even creation, only God. "We" must surrender to the Truth so only Real Infinite 'I' remains.
  19. Today
  20. Life Audit Health Poor Finances I only have $116. And I don't make money. Personal development Meh. Poor. Career I don't have a career and a university. Relationships I don't have friends only family. Self care Don't have money to buy skincare upgrades. Home Needed a renovation. Don't want this home. Want my own home because of the theft that's happening. Life Poor. Free time Always free. But trapped Couldn't do anything. Life : poor , good.
  21. Audit your life in these areas : Health Finances Personal development Career Relationships Self care Home Life Free time
  22. Where are all the male prostitutes then? Why are there no female incel forums? You do not understand what "on average" means dude. Study dating apps and see how the dynamics are completely asymmetric, dudes struggling to get a date and girls getting overwhelmed by the demand. They want it but in a different way, they want a whole emotional experince not just the act of sex.
  23. @Emerald It can't be genocide under the killed ratio of 1 hamas member to 1.5 civilian when we know that the main hamas strategy is to hide behind civilians otherwise it has no chance against an organized army, therefore this strategy is in its DNA. You can say there is a collective punishment, or an unjust damage to Gaza etc. But genocide it isn't. The colonization narrative is false because it assumes that a stranger was parachuted onto an originally Arab land what isn't true at all because we know that for many centuries Jews and Arabs lived in this land together, along with the fact that most of the palestinians been here in 1948 came to the region as work immigrant during the last 2 centuries under the Ottoman rule. The differences in the developmemt I mentioned weren't to justify problems happening in Gaza but to explain why the west fails to distribute correctly the responsibility between Israel and Palestine when using those differences as an excuse to demand responsibility from almost only one side in the broad dynamic of the conflict along with the current situation's deeper causes.
  24. The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) achieved another milestone as the PSLV Orbital Experimental Module-3 (POEM-3) re-entered Earth's atmosphere, leaving zero debris in orbit. https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/pslv-poem-3-isro-zero-debris-mission-2519279-2024-03-25
  25. Hehehe... you remembered that one, huh?
  1. Load more activity