All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It's a matter of how delusional rather than are/aren't . You will follow your delusion until you see past it. Experience it to its fullest and explore every knook and cranny of it. Then you can shine light on the dark.
  3. @thesmileyone Get back to basics. It may not appear easy but it is not complicated. Existentialism is not helping the overthinking. Meditation is the Way.
  4. Not having ejaculation is super easy when you practice Kriya Yoga. Without any additional training, I can control whether I want to ejaculate or not and when. I can also last way longer (we are talking about masturbation here).
  5. Yes and I am in high school and don't even take biology. My mom used to tell me "when you are in deep waters, it's best to keep your mouth shut" and there is some real truth to that. But it just doesn't seem to make sense? I know that im no expert but could you adress what the doctors are saying? If what you said was a " "fact" " (I assume you meant it was incorrect) is not a fact, then that doctor is wrong. What storyline?
  6. @Farnaby No. I’m saying everyone is a one off. Try different diets, then you’ll know. I also found meatlessness, and dairylessness more ideal.
  7. No argument can overcome lack of consciousness.
  8. we have some interesting progression going on here, to many people reaching this stage lately
  9. It's toxic femininity, trying to use the collective ego against individual people. That's all the left does, pure stigmatization. Toxic masculinity is direct attacks. Toxic femininity is just saying "look how bad this person is and what they do to me" and get other people to look down on them and attack them for them. Much lower risk. You see this bullshit everywhere today. No real arguments or facts.
  10. @Serotoninluv exactly it. If you write a diary and put it in a drawer, does it disappear from reality? For the guy in the story it does. For the rest of us, persistence is so natural, but it's clearly an illusion.
  11. And that “fact” would be incorrect. It is true in a certain context, yet you are extrapolating it into a falsehood. Your assumptions are inhibiting learning from taking place. As well, you are seeking affirmations from dubious sources to validate and reinforce those assumptions. A double-whammy. Yet you seem to be enjoying this storyline you have created for some reason. Have fun. (btw, I teach genetics at a University level 😉)
  12. Suicide is hard man, call suicide prevention hotline for temporary relief. I am in the same shoe as you, don't know who the fuck am I and others around me, meditation and self inquiry scares the shit out of me now.
  13. There is this video. You might want to take a look at it:
  14. Good for you, but lot of people get health problems from vegan diet only, just because it works for you does not make it universal law.
  15. You provided 0 actual arguments. As always, very arrogant and not open minded to consider the possibility that you could possibly be wrong. Maybe you are the one that needs to grow some more and become conscious of your deep leftist bias.
  16. A FUN BOOK TO READ -- DON'T USE THIS TO BECOME A FOOL THOUGH OR TO ENTRENCH INTO IDEOLOGY -- THIS IS GONNA GIVE YOU ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE IF YOU READ IT WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE -- THIS SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING FOR THOSE MOVING FROM STAGE GREEN TO STAGE YELLOW -- THIS IS LIKE A CLOSED-MINDED BOOK TO READ WITH AN OPEN MIND IF THAT MAKES SENSE -- GET THE AUDIBLE VERSION "The Closing of The American Mind: How Higher Education Has Failed Democracy And Impoverished The Souls of Today's Students" by Allan Bloom https://www.amazon.com/Closing-American-Mind-dp-B00005459C/dp/B00005459C/ref=mt_audio_download?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1555886252
  17. I’m going to start a restaurant that sells BBQ Devils. Freshly caught by @Leo Gura My specials are the ones in churches, universities, and country clubs. Homemade BBQ sauce that goes great on the side.
  18. Here's another good book to read along the same lines. Highly recommended: (Get the audiobook from Audible) A fun book to read. Don't use this to become a fool though or to entrench into ideology. This is gonna give you another perspective if you read it with the right attitude. This should be required reading for those moving from Stage Green to Stage Yellow. This is like a closed-minded book to read with an open mind if that makes sense. "The Closing of The American Mind: How Higher Education Has Failed Democracy And Impoverished The Souls of Today's Students" by Allan Bloom https://www.amazon.com/Closing-American-Mind-dp-B00005459C/dp/B00005459C/ref=mt_audio_download?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1555886252
  19. @LastThursday Yea, it’s a fascinating interplay between “Now” and a construct of the past based on memories - yet is occurring “Now”
  20. @Joseph Maynor I’m not using the term in that context. That view is Orange looking at Green. Not where I’m coming from.
  21. @whoareyou You are looking at this using a stage Orange lens. There are higher POVs. You won't understand what I am saying until you grow some more.
  22. A fun book to read. Don't use this to become a fool though or to entrench into ideology. This is gonna give you another perspective if you read it with the right attitude. This should be required reading for those moving from Stage Green to Stage Yellow. This is like a closed-minded book to read with an open mind if that makes sense. "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness" by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D. https://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Mind-Psychological-Political-Madness/dp/097795630X
  23. Well I know for a fact that it takes thousands of years for genes to change. I am clearly not an expert or anything but if a population changes drastically in 50 years and it can't be genes responsible because they simply don't change then it really is seems to be an environmental thing. Right? You can do this with Climate science too. Same thing. Temperature doesn't shoot up from the industrial revolution naturally. Probably a lot more complicated but it seems to be the basics of what's happening. Temperature and weight goes hand in hand with capitalism and environment. This doc is correct right? He was saying something like you can turn of your genetics through epigenetics and then you don't have a problem at all. Sad subject though..
  24. IMHO the trick to spirituality is to reach that state of nothingness/no-self, but ALSO lead a full and rich life. It's a bit of a merry dance. Deny yourself to be a more fulfilled self. It's something to do with tenth Ox Herding picture and going full circle, but I'm more vague about that.
  25. @ardacigin Fascinating mental condition that brings into focus the “storyline” most human minds create and have little awareness how deep it goes. . . Thanks for linking us 🙏
  1. Load more activity