All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. It also sucks getting ignored. I don't know how to delete it and I want it deleted for the storylines I have playing out in my head. I don't want to be with a famous person I just liked the fantasy in my head. But watching leo flirting with this ugly bitch is just depressing. Clearly I have alot of jealousy issues. So thanks for adding to that
  3. I found this place when I was suicidal and depressed a few years ago. It's not helping me I'm getting worse. I want it gone
  4. I don't know where else to request it. I get ignored everywhere
  5. Can I ask what was it you were seeking when you found this forum?
  6. If the people who are held responsible for the system are all in stage blue, then there's not a lot that can be done for the system to ascend to orange.
  7. I don't want to be part of this I want my account deleted.
  8. Here is an analysis on what Iranian moves against Israel may be
  9. Israeli missiles hit site in Iran, ABC News reports https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-missiles-hit-site-iran-abc-news-reports-2024-04-19/
  10. This is the shit I am sick of. It sucks watching a guy you like flirting with someone else. This is why I want my account deleted and to never come back to this.
  11. Today
  12. I thought I did meet him in person, but he denied it was him. My memory is fucked up because I can remember it in alot of detail
  13. @Space Right, I am still learning how to use AI to get more specific answers
  14. I am in the process of trying to find a meditation cushion that doesn't put my feet to sleep. I think that the cosmic meditation cushion might work and I wanted to ask here and see if anyone had any feedback if they have tried the cushion. https://www.sagemeditation.com/cosmic-cushion-and-zabuton-meditation-cushion-set/?revpage=2 #product-reviews
  15. Yes. Is hard to miss the days I was reading stuff here and watching hours of Leo Videos. If Leo is gone as the girl in the video say, well,maybe is time for all Actualizers stop the shit talk and go simply live life, yes, keep the good deep work but living more outside from Forum endless debates.
  16. Leo new opening song: More actualized than ever! This is Leo’s attitude era.
  17. It's definitely real, 3 years ago I didn't know if it was real or if chakras and the third eye etc were real and they are. Taking a psychedelic can actually trigger a kundalini awakening (happened to me when I took shrooms and an edible within 24 hours of each other). I was caught unawares when it happened and it completely changed the way I looked at life. So this is why I say, investigate and explore and discover for yourself. It doesn't matter what we say, it matters what you verify. Until you verify it, it's b.s. even if you believe its true because you never verified it.
  18. That's so interesting, and it's familiar to what I've read about other full kundalini awakenings. My understanding is it's essentially an awakening of your unconscious/superconscious into your conscious experience. That'd explain the wellspring of creativity, since your individual expression as Francis777 is now a more robust tap into the source of all things. If you're thinking the cause of your symptoms could at least partially relate to baggage in your subconscious mind becoming illuminated and more apparent, that certainly seems plausible.
  19. I’m Doing the Best that I can to Embody the Love that I am Maestra approached me yesterday asking me for a $500 "loan", because she is lacking the funds for my house, that she said she would return in two weeks. I told her I don't have any money on me, and I really don't, I don't even have enough for 100 sole massage on me and my bank card didn't work last time I was trying to get cash from the ATM in the city. Either way I wouldn't want to loan her $500, last time I was here in 2019, I loaned her $1000, I did not receive the money back on time so I decided to donate this $1000 to her back then. These patterns like the postponing and initial hesitation to build a house for me, bringing up details about finances, not communicating clearly of how things are to me, and trying to squeeze more money out of me are all signs that she wants more out of me than what we have agreed upon. One part of me feels betrayed and angry because she is basically playing games and this stuff is causing me stress. Other parts of me feel tremendous gratitude for Maestra, Maestro, her family and AyaMadre because of the immense healing that I am receiving by participating in Ayahuasca ceremonies three times a week and just being and living here. I just noticed a huge shift after I wrote "part of me and other parts of me". Mr B. who left last Sunday on April 14th showed me a technique that he has been using for healing, understanding and learning to love himself that saved his life. The technique is talking to different parts of our bodies and identifying those parts as parts of ourselves during different stages of life and acknowledging those feelings so that those parts of us feel heard and understood. Identifying these parts that get triggered in our body and what feelings and sensations are present help us understand that we are not a single part but a complex system of parts that make up the whole. This approach removes identifying ourselves as a negative feeling such as anger and fear that arises and begins the healing process of that part of us that was wounded during our life. I noticed a powerful shift in my body after remembering this technique and I had to process it and finish this journal later. As a result, I am now feeling compassion for Maestra because she is doing the best that she can to provide for her large family and keep AyaMadre going. At the same time, I am doing the best that I can to ensure my one year stay here and that my house will be finished for the amount that I have paid which is what we have agreed upon. I call it a strategic alliance for a good reason.
  20. Yeah, no doubt. If psychedelics are used properly, with spiritual practice and effort outside their use as well, they can bring out the best of you while helping purify the worst of you. A high dose trip of 5-MeO-DMT (especially repeated trips over time) has the tangible benefit of clearing your literal energetic system. The clearer it is, the more translucent your sense of self can become. You may find yourself having intuitive shocks of realization when sober that you're actually the very reality you're observing. It's very much an experiential thing and not a conceptual thing. I don't claim to be a master of any type, but that's how it's been for me. You may also get a badass experience like this:
  21. I would advise to stay at your place while taking it. If you end up taking too much, you'll probably get a full on body buzz which won't allow you to function in public setting. That's my advice to you.
  22. Yeah haha a curse is exactly what it feels like at this point. My hairs falling out and everything from the constant stress. Its not been all bad. The 1% of bliss I have experienced has been enough to keep me going, its not just a bodily feeling, its a creative soar that lights up your whole world. And thanks for the kind words, things have been looking up recently anyway, I think I've figured out the cause of my symptoms, they've mellowed when I explored this avenue which is a good sign.
  23. I think it's how Carl said. Sort of a mirror. If you are already contemplative, it will bring that out even more in you. But there must be some extra advantage of a high dose trip? Dunno.
  24. @Davino what I'm getting so far is that it does the ground work.
  25. Yes, a soul is born into a given caste in correspondence to their karma.
  26. Right, I can confirm this is not the degree it awakened for me. But I've heard of it happening in books, videos, forums, etc. I remember reading a post from at least one other member on this forum who also described it. I'm sure it feels like a curse now, but I sincerely hope it becomes a blessing for you later.
  1. Load more activity