All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Uh well yes, at least in Canada or the US. Tell me a time when this wasn't the case? Like when a court ruled in favor of a man in these types of circumstances
  3. I graduated and got my Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Media. It's been about a year and three months since then and I still haven't been able to find a job in my field with my degree. I didn't have any internships while I was in college. I went back to school when I graduated and got a certificate in social media marketing to further my education to try and strengthen my resume. Also, I got a Digital Marketing Certificate online as well to build my resume. I don't know why I can't find a job in my field. I apply everyday on Indeed, Linkedin, Glassdoor and Handshake for the newest jobs available in my field. I have went on a lot of interviews but I still don't get offered a position. I don't know what to do as I have applied to hundreds of positions in my field and still haven't gotten a job. I was thinking about going back to get a Master's Degree but if I do I will probably get it in a more specialized field since my Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Media is pretty broad. I would like some advice on what I can do to find a job in my field? Should I look at other job websites? What should I change?
  4. You are making conclusions by unconsciously selecting facts to support your emotional agenda. Otherwise known as making excuses. You really think your interpretation of the law is objective?
  5. In the past, Western imperialist powers would justify their dominance and colonization over other peoples under the guise of bringing civilization to the uncivilized people.... which is very similar to your idea of being the more evolved ones in comparison to the less evolved ones. And it was a way to get more liberal-minded (gullible) people to get on board with colonization, exploitation, slavery, wars, etc. In America, the gullible liberal types eventually caught wise... and realized that it was based in ideas of racial/ethnic supremacy. So, now America says "We're bringing Democracy to the region." which sufficiently fools the gullible liberal types into supporting colonization, regime change, wars, etc. You are doing the same thing in this... and characterizing Israelis as more evolved than Palestinians. But that is just another method you're using to get rid of your cognitive dissonance and find justification for the fact that the government associated with your cherished national/religious identity is committing a genocide. So, you can see the mote in Palestinians' eyes but you can not see the giant log in the eyes of Israel and the IDF. Let go of your self-bias and you will see it more clearly. If it were some other country doing what the IDF is doing... and they were doing it to some other non-Palestinian group... I'm pretty certain it would stick out to you like a sore thumb that a genocide is going on and that it's quite deliberate.
  6. The guy's got 10 years worth of savings, he's doing a whole lot better than most workers. What is the meaning of hard work? Genuinely curious what your views are. How have you worked hard throughout your life? How old are you? That works for some jobs, but many professional jobs require thorough learning of the topic. University learning is not a new phenomenon, people have been studies at universities for thousands of years. You're evidently trying hard to give off this persona of being the tough, older, more manly guy, but it's quite evident that you lack wisdom about life. Why do you idealise torturing and sacrificing yourself to work?
  7. But my story of the legal system lines up with the actual legal system, no? I'm just making conclusions based on my understanding of it, which I'm assuming is correct. I know well that if I accidentally get a girl pregnant after taking all precautions available to me, then I would be powerless. Is this not correct? A lot of my fear literally stems from this legal issue
  8. Skewed as in strongly biased, which of course is directly related to your fear. Fear and bias go hand and hand. Your mind is distorting your perspective on the law to protect yourself. Notice that this whole story about how the legal system is rigged against men keeps you paralyzed and avoiding relationships. Isn't that highly convenient for you? Wthout that story, you might have to actually get into a relationship.
  9. Nope. Forming a relationship with the right girl is among some of the most worthwhile things you could do in life. Not true, you've evidently been wallowing in too much toxic online content. There's good women out there and there's also shit women too. You want to cultivate relationships with the good people. This is terrible advice. It seems that you are trying to sabotage others. Yeah, pua advice on the internet it mostly trash. The easiest way to get laid a lot is to be good looking, which mostly comes down to genetics. There is nothing impressive about this that makes you a "real" man, it's mere luck.
  10. Skewed in what way? Introspecting I have done, and continue to do so. This is why I am aware of this. It's just unsettling that there is a small risk that my life can take a drastic turn for the worse by having sex just once. I'm aware that other issues such as a natural disaster, getting stabbed by a homeless man, etc are similar in nature but the probability of this happening seems like an order of magnitude more likely. In terms of a winning strategy, I think I would eventually decide to just take the risk and proceed. Living life without romantic relationships is also very costly.
  11. Today
  12. It is through finitude that infinity gets to experience itself. So finite and infinite are two sides of the same coin... and the coin could not exist without both of these sides. Reject one side, and you reject the entire coin. Aaah yes, that was me back in school. Beautiful report. 🙏
  13. + Your trust issues are also badly skewing the way that you view the law in this situation. Consider spending some time introspecting on these fears. You can't do much in life without a basic level of trust. And you are always trusting something, even it it's sabotage. You trust that sabotage will get you what you want. What makes you so confident sabotage is a winning strategy? And what do you get out of it?
  14. You're telling me to take this risk at my own expense? Not always successful. Many bad apples have mastered the craft of deceit. I'm good at seeing through lies but can't say I can detect more than 70% of them. Well yeah that's why I sabotage relationships because most people have yellow flags. The law needs reforming. Adult women are adult enough to be legally held to promises they make. Such promise in paper form doesn't violate body autonomy because they would willingly sign it. With that logic everyone who doesn't want to be a dad because they aren't financially secure should never have sex. i.e. all university students, and basically anyone before their mid-20s. Yep this is what they say when people don't agree with them. The law sure incentivizes this. If a woman gets pregnant she holds all the cards. There's absolutely nothing a man can do. If a woman doesn't think she can support a child then she gets an abortion. Too bad if you're a man you pay for 18 years of child support. If a man wants to be a dad but the woman wants the pill then he doesn't get to be one. As far as fairness goes, the man and woman should have 50% of the say on how the pregnancy goes; and body autonomy is simply a justification used to give women complete power. I'm fine with women maintaining body autonomy as long as men have a way to opt out within a few weeks into pregnancy (less than the time limit for abortions). I'm seriously considering this
  15. Nothing wrong with manipulation if it is done with style. When I'm selling I'm manipulating too. The customer knows it too. It is just part of the game of life. To be frank most women are not wise enough to make good partner decisions. They are too emotional and make decisions from there. So you have to catter to that somehow. For her best will and yours. Some here are trying to be Saint which is not possible. To be alive is to have both the devil in you as God. You can't totally push away your selfishness and still be alive. That will create a huge shadow.
  16. Oh ya I forgot to say though that it can be forgiven, everything can be forgiven.
  17. Hello Everyone! I do an Ayahuasca ceremony once per year in the Spring. And I just had my yearly Ayahuasca ceremony a couple weeks ago. To preface this, it has been revealed to me in previous ceremonies that the purpose of my life is mercy. And that I came from a point of God's consciousness that felt totally overwhelmed by the infinite. So, it created Emerald as an imperfect, ordinary, finite being as a vacation for God's consciousness from the perfect, extraordinary, and infinite. And along with these insights showed me that I (and all of the finite) is a precious gem in its eyes as it is through me (and other finite beings) that beauty and meaning can be derived. Another thing I had learned in previous ceremonies is that there is a generational trauma pattern that goes through my matrilineal line around betrayal. And this has created a dynamic in my mother, myself, and my daughter where we all feel like we have to have perfect knowledge... because we don't trust God, the universe, ourselves, or anyone else. So, we must have the omniscience of God... because of this lack of trust so that we can avoid the betrayal that we expect at every turn (from our mothers and from God itself). And this presents itself in different ways for all of us... but the trauma is the same. My mom convinces herself that she's absolutely right and will sacrifice everything so that she can maintain the idea that she's correct and therefore righteous. I am never certain that I'm right or righteous about anything, so I've spent every spare moment of my life compulsively questioning everything about everything ad infinitum in hopes that I can finally find the truth... only to find nothing solid to grasp. And my daughter will never guess at anything unless she's 200% certain that she knows... so it takes here about 4-5 times longer than her peers to finish her school work. Here is what happened with the medicine I went in with the intention to forgive my mom for the ways she's hurt me. My mom is a very fabulous mother to children under the age of 8. She's attentive and really sees the child as a special apple of her eye and she will do anything for them. And this was the treatment that I got until I was 8 and she was my favorite person in the world... shy of maybe my paternal grandma. And that's when I started to develop a mind of my own that wasn't exactly like hers. And this began to trigger the fear of not possessing infinite knowledge. And (to avoid getting into too many details) led her to become tyrannical and infantilizing at first to try to keep me in her narrative... trying to keep me from growing up. Then, eventually (at age 12) when she saw that she couldn't control me and I was challenging her logic, she cut me out of her life and I went to go live with my dad. And she didn't talk to me for a year or two at a time at various points during my pre-teens, teens, and earlier adulthood. So, I wanted to forgive her because I'm still angry and hurt by this... given that it was a total rug-pull and pendulum swing. And I've been expecting that of God ever since... and continuously questioning everything so that I am not blind-sided in case all of reality and everything I think I know was actually a trick of the devil.... and eventually it will be revealed that I've been in hell the whole time and all the direct experiences of God's mercy were all just a trick. I've experienced God in my medicine journeys many many times... and I always convince myself afterwards that it could just be an illusion... even though I believe it's real deep down. I'm just always spinning my wheels with a lack of trust and constant questioning... expecting a betrayal from God. So, in this medicine experience... I woke up to God with me as an extension of its consciousness (as it often presents itself in my Ayahuasca journeys). And it exposed me (as it had done a couple times before) to infinite knowledge. And infinite knowledge in a finite being is hell... and is a large part of why God decided to manifest part of its consciousness as Emerald in the first place because part of its consciousness could not handle the exposure to the infinite mind and infinite heart. And when I was exposed to the infinite knowing, I had to actively choose to forget the infinite knowledge and to choose to be Emerald again and again. It was showing me that the birth of meaning and beauty comes from choosing finiteness. And if you can choose between being finite and infinite... it's wisest to choose to be finite. And when I was choosing to be Emerald I was going through the labor pains of birthing myself and the entirety of the world into existence as the finite. The labor pain was experienced as part of God extricating itself from the infinite to become finite. And I had to keep doing this as I would lose connection to the finite and slip off into the chaos of infinite knowing. And I'd have to trust God that it would choose to re-manifest Emerald again. And it communicated to me (I was also it so it was like another being was talking to me... but also like I was talking to myself)... and it told me that I can choose to trust it. And it was very understanding as to why I wouldn't trust it because the ways it works aren't easy or possible to grasp from the perspective of a finite being with a finite mind. But it said that I could choose to trust it. And it showed me how I/it manifests everything in my life with my own permission. And that I could trust myself to not subject myself to needlessly tragic circumstances. And that any negative circumstances that I have decided to manifest thus far have all come for the purpose of manifesting future positive outcomes. And it mentioned that the reason why some people experience intense tragedies is because it is part of the things they've come to learn and experience in this life... though it also specified that this is not always a compassionate truth to share when someone is deeply suffering. So, I could choose to trust God and myself (which were one and the same) to not have the universe do a sudden heal-turn and subject me to needlessly hellish circumstances and that I didn't have to be hyper-vigilant and know everything to avoid the heal-turn. It also showed me that I chose the whole entire dynamic with my mother... and that there was nothing to actually forgive. At a certain point in time, it showed me the reason for authoritarianism, bigotry, hatred, ignorance, and other forms of pettiness. The reason why is because most people don't value finiteness and limitation. And in lieu of consciously choosing to limit ourselves... we manifest authoritarian patterns that create unequal power imbalances. (my mom's infinite knowing tendency is a microcosm of this... but it plays out macrocosmically as well). And this works to stave off the chaos of the infinite and the suffering that entail... but it creates the suffering associated with constriction and repression. So... it was showing me that sovereignty and limitation are important to incorporate in the proper balance. That way, we don't fall over on one side of the horse and drown in the chaos of infinite knowledge and don't fall over on the other side of the horse and have our sovereignty squelched. It was also showing me (as it has before) how valuable and precious the finite is from the perspective of the infinite. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. And because God is infinite... the infinite is an infinitely heavy crown to wear. And the reason why God can do so effortlessly is that it has TONS of complex mechanisms for fragmenting itself and distributing the weight of the crown. This is ultimately where Emerald came from. This part of God's consciousness was overwhelmed by the crown. And so, it manifested Emerald as a very ordinary woman to hold a small portion of the crown from time to time. I'm certain the same is true for all finite forms. And it had shown me in a previous ceremony the consequences of identifying with extraordinariness and specialness and how existentially heavy and disconnecting that is. And then, when it re-integrated me with the ordinary, it was like all that weight got distributed to all of reality. So, in this ceremony it showed me how to hold the crown and pass it around to alleviate the weight of the gifts that I have been given. And this went from me recognizing that, during my ceremony, I was healing the world. And I proudly wore the crown for a moment. Then... I realized that I was actually just a side character in the whole story and that the random guy journeying next to me was healing the world. Then... I realized that it was actually the Yawanawa tribe that was healing the world. And I kept dispersing the crown across the whole net of humanity to disperse the weight of the crown... which is also important when it comes to having an experience of being God. You are God.... but then... you are also just a small side character in God's story. Then, this went on further... and I realized that my whole entire life was as a side character in one of my client's lives. And that all of my life purpose was just to serve that other person. Then... it shifted to me being a side character in one or two of my other client's lives. Then, it went to me being a side character in the guy next to me's life. And it was releasing all this pressure as I was embracing the anonymity and humility of the experience. Once I started to come back down where I was more in tune with the Emerald Aspect than I was with the God Aspect... I started to look at all the people journeying around me around the fire. And I was overjoyed to be surrounded by all these people. And I felt all this appreciation for all the people in my life. And it was a further solidification of the notion that, it is only through finiteness, imperfection, and separation that things like meaning and beauty and relationship can be experienced. At this point, I had totally forgotten the infinite knowledge and saw it was wisest to choose to be Emerald, to choose to be finite, to choose to be ordinary, to choose to be imperfect, and to choose to be feminine. (as I had to keep saying all throughout the ceremony) To give an analogy... if God is the peacock and I am the peahen... the peahen is drab and dull and ordinary from our perspective... but it is the most beautiful and precious creature on Earth from the perspective of the peacock itself. And in this sense, all finite beings are the peahens. And this allows us to experience an imperfectly beautiful and meaningful story. There was also a realization that the line between life and death is slight... and beyond that I could see all these other Emerald-related timelines I could live. And it was clear that I could live as Emerald for a zillion lifetimes if I wanted to as God could spin up my life any time it wanted to. So, that also let me know that I didn't have to worry about ultimate loss and having to die and facing the chaos of the infinite again.
  18. Hitler was not a conservative. He was a radical way outside the system. At the time he lived in Germany, the aristocracy were the conservatives. Hindenburg was personally opposed to Hitler. The aristocracy only submitted after Hitler took over Germany.
  19. Risk of pregnancy is very real. Best solution is to get vasectomy. You can store some sperm on ice in a bank just in case.
  20. The World Is Illusion. Only Brahman Is Real. The World Is Brahman. - Sankara -
  21. You're just falling for the SJW diversity agenda, man. And girlfriends are overrated anyway. They just want to control you and take your money. You're better off staying in your mom's basement and focusing on your online gaming skills. At least your virtual conquests will never betray you.Plus, relying on some pickup artist's advice is just pathetic. If you were a true male, you wouldn't need any help getting laid. Girls should be throwing themselves at you just for existing. But I guess that's what happens when you're a normie who buys into the whole "self-improvement" scam. Real men know that genetics are everything, and if you're not a 6'4" Chad with a chiseled jawline, it's over. And when she inevitably leaves you for Tyrone, don't come crying to the incel forums. We'll just laugh at you for being a cuck. Females are hypergamous creatures who only care about looks and status. Anything else is just cope. Have fun with your "girlfriend" while she drains your bank account and crushes your soul. I'll be here, complaining about how unfair life is.
  22. 🤯 Wise words. I mean you did not made him/her up in your mind like a schizophrenic makes a demon up in his mind. lol Is just simply recognising God in a 'human being'.
  23. @Past-Philosopher-562 've been reading through this here forum and I can't believe the kind of sacrilegious nonsense y'all are spewing. Talking about "fulfilling basic needs" and "self-actualization" like it's some kind of holy grail. Well, let me tell you something, the only holy grail you need is the blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. And don't even get me started on these so-called "mystical experiences." The only mystical experience you need is the one where you're on your knees, crying out to God for forgiveness. Anything else is just a trick from the devil to lead you astray. You know what Abraham Maslow needed? A good old-fashioned exorcism. All that self-actualization mumbo jumbo is just a fancy way of saying "I'm possessed by demons." If he had just let a priest throw some holy water on him and chant a few Latin phrases, he would have been right as rain. But no, instead you've got a bunch of lost souls on this forum, wandering around in the darkness, looking for meaning in all the wrong places. Well, I've got news for you, the only place you're gonna find meaning is in the pages of the Holy Bible.
  1. Load more activity